Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert abused at least 4 boys, prosecutors say

Now.....since all you left wing regressives defend this guy....honor this guy....and allow him to appear in public as one of your honored leaders.....and you are most likely going to nominate his wife as your candidate for President.....since she was the one who used his personal political power and their private resources to silence all of the women he attacked.....

I think your glass house no longer has any windows......considering you support bill the rapist and his wife, and hastert has no support from any republican at all....

Sooooooo....these are just the women we know about.....there are even more out there...too afraid to say a thing..........

Explain that regressive twit....

Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault

Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

Here is a post from U.S. message that lists clintons victims...

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable Bill s Sordid Past The Daily Caller
Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth
Bill Clinton has the real rape problem
Hillary s War on Women

• Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
  • Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
  • Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
  • Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
  • Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
  • 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
  • Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
  • Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
  • Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • 1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
  • 1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
  • Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
  • Sally Perdue - post incident threats
  • Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
  • Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

It isn't hard to notice there is a slow constant outing of Republicans over time who abuse children. And as soon as they are outed the rest of the cons defend them.

Once you leave the womb it's Katy bar the door, every man for himself.

Yeah...name one republican sex offender defended by the party....

Then you can explain how you assholes have defended bill clinton and his 3 credible accusations of actual rape, and the dozens of other women and their credible claims of sexual assault.......

You confuse 'what someone says' with actual evidence and criminal proceedings. Anyone guilty should be prosecuted. What prosecutions have taken place?

It isn't hard to notice there is a slow constant outing of Republicans over time who abuse children. And as soon as they are outed the rest of the cons defend them.

Then you can explain how you assholes have defended bill clinton and his 3 credible accusations of actual rape, and the dozens of other women and their credible claims of sexual assault.......

You confuse 'what someone says' with actual evidence and criminal proceedings. Anyone guilty should be prosecuted. What prosecutions have taken place?

Twit.....do you think.....hastert has not been convicted of any charges involving molesting children....he is convicted of moving his own money around.......so if we follow your own standards.....this whole thread has no merit...twit.

The family "values" party

Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert sexually abused at least four boys when he worked as a wrestling coach decades ago, federal prosecutors said Friday, weeks before his sentencing for a banking violation.

Dennis Hastert abused four boys, prosecutors say - CNNPolitics.com
What's wrong with these older guys?
"A 70-year-old rabbi in Rockland, New York, was arrested Tuesday, accused of repeatedly sexually abusing a boy while he was serving as principal at the boy's yeshiva, prosecutors say."

Rabbi Accused of Sex Abuse at NY Yeshiva

who?

The allegations date back to the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s, according to the prosecutors' court filing

January 6, 1999 - Is elected speaker of the House, replacingNewt Gingrich.

November 22, 2003 - Hastert fights hard to secure passage of a Medicare bill in the House. The vote takes three hours and lasts well into the night. It is signed into law by President George W. Bush on December 8 after also being passed by the Senate.

November 15, 2007 - Announces his resignation on the House floor. He formally resigns on November 26 after 20 years in office.

He hasn't been in ofc for 9 years, but this is headline news for morons.

Didn't take long for an apologist to pop up this morning

No moron....we are not defending hastert.....we want him in jail and we want to know why they aren't going after him on child molesting charges.........or why he is only getting the minimum sentence instead of using his current felony as a way to punish his past escape from justice....

It is you morons who have apologized for your sexual predators......because they vote the right way....you nuts are the ones who look the other way knowing that bill clinton is a rapist and sexual predator........not us.....

Twit.....do you think.....hastert has not been convicted of any charges involving molesting children....he is convicted of moving his own money around.......so if we follow your own standards.....this whole thread has no merit...twit.

Feel free to lie to yourself, I'm not interested though. Conservatives have gotten to this point that it's 'normal' to parse everything and lie out of the side of your mouth and deny something like this by obfuscation.

I mean Jesus Christ if you can't just come out and say this guy is a pervert and you are glad he's getting his then you will defend anyone.

What is wrong with you? You don't know what the whole case is about? Do some reading and stop lying to yourself.

Does anyone think that public school teachers are majority Republican....? They are majority democrat...and the sexual predation against children in public schools controlled by the education wing of the democrat party is a scandal that has never been looked at....and most people are forced to send their children to these schools...since democrats fight school vouchers....

So, do democrats want to keep kids in public schools so their membership can molest them?

Has Media Ignored Sex Abuse In School?

As the National Catholic Register's reporter Wayne Laugesen points out, the federal report said 422,000 California public-school students would be victims before graduation — a number that dwarfs the state's entire Catholic-school enrollment of 143,000.

Yet, during the first half of 2002, the 61 largest newspapers in California ran nearly 2,000 stories about sexual abuse in Catholic institutions, mostly concerning past allegations. During the same period, those newspapers ran four stories about the federal government's discovery of the much larger — and ongoing — abuse scandal in public schools.

Feel free to lie to yourself, I'm not interested though. Conservatives have gotten to this point that it's 'normal' to parse everything and lie out of the side of your mouth and deny something like this by obfuscation.

I mean Jesus Christ if you can't just come out and say this guy is a pervert and you are glad he's getting his then you will defend anyone.

What is wrong with you? You don't know what the whole case is about? Do some reading and stop lying to yourself.

Are you this fucking stupid.......hastert is a monster and needs to go to jail.....not get the minimum...he needs to be in prison the rest of his life.....

Now tell us how hilary needs to leave the Presidential race because she actively worked to keep her rapist husband out of jail........moron.

You guys are going to push this until it bites you on the ass......something you nuts probably pay for.....

Does anyone think that California public schools are filled with Republicans....

Has Media Ignored Sex Abuse In School?

As the National Catholic Register's reporter Wayne Laugesen points out, the federal report said 422,000 California public-school students would be victims before graduation — a number that dwarfs the state's entire Catholic-school enrollment of 143,000.

Yet, during the first half of 2002, the 61 largest newspapers in California ran nearly 2,000 stories about sexual abuse in Catholic institutions, mostly concerning past allegations. During the same period, those newspapers ran four stories about the federal government's discovery of the much larger — and ongoing — abuse scandal in public schools.

Are you this fucking stupid.......hastert is a monster and needs to go to jail.....not get the minimum...he needs to be in prison the rest of his life.....

Now tell us how hilary needs to leave the Presidential race because she actively worked to keep her rapist husband out of jail........moron.

If there is a prosecution then anyone should be prosecuted and pay the penalty. If you look back I said that.

Again you seem to equate something you hear on con-radio to reality. Sorry, it isn't. It is just wet-dream vileness towards fellow human beings.

If there is a prosecution then anyone should be prosecuted and pay the penalty. If you look back I said that.

Again you seem to equate something you hear on con-radio to reality. Sorry, it isn't. It is just wet-dream vileness towards fellow human beings.

And you have been beaten....now you try to hide your defeat.......you try to blame Republicans for hastert...when every republilcan wants hastert in prison...or worse......while you left wing regressives honor bill clinton....a rapist and serial sexual predator with your highest honors...and will nominate his wife...who was the one responsible for silencing the women he raped and assaulted......

f**k you moron..........you love the rapist bill clinton...he is your guy....he is all yours....

And you have been beaten....now you try to hide your defeat.......you try to blame Republicans for hastert...when every republilcan wants hastert in prison...or worse......while you left wing regressives honor bill clinton....a rapist and serial sexual predator with your highest honors...and will nominate his wife...who was the one responsible for silencing the women he raped and assaulted......

f**k you moron..........you love the rapist bill clinton...he is your guy....he is all yours....

No I said it seems a new Republican pops up on a fairly regular, but slow, basis that has molested someone. Do they all? Not by a long shot. But more than a few yes.

And some of them I'm sure are aquitted and should go free. As with anyone.

You seem to have a need to 'win' something here. I'm not sure what. Do you get a decoder ring from the website? And I don't 'love' any politician, that is your projection.
Which you are free to do if that makes you feel better.

No I said it seems a new Republican pops up on a fairly regular, but slow, basis that has molested someone. Do they all? Not by a long shot. But more than a few yes.

And some of them I'm sure are aquitted and should go free. As with anyone.

You seem to have a need to 'win' something here. I'm not sure what. Do you get a decoder ring from the website? And I don't 'love' any politician, that is your projection.
Which you are free to do if that makes you feel better.

Yes.....you have been shown how stupid your posts are so this is your...."Never Mind," post........twit.

Now.....since all you left wing regressives defend this guy....honor this guy....and allow him to appear in public as one of your honored leaders.....and you are most likely going to nominate his wife as your candidate for President.....since she was the one who used his personal political power and their private resources to silence all of the women he attacked.....

I think your glass house no longer has any windows......considering you support bill the rapist and his wife, and hastert has no support from any republican at all....

Sooooooo....these are just the women we know about.....there are even more out there...too afraid to say a thing..........

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Hillary s War on Women

• Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Seems like Dennis Hastert is a strong catholic that has strong ties to the church and priests who are his friends, the charges against him make sense in light of his "lifestyle"

Hillary s War on Women

Seems like Dennis Hastert is a strong catholic that has strong ties to the church and priests who are his friends, the charges against him make sense in light of his "lifestyle"

And you guys voted for this guy and will vote for his wife....who attacked the women he raped and assaulted...

Hillary s War on Women

SHALL we make a list of the sleazy from both parties?

you democrats have nothing over the Republicans. Look at the people you have stuck in office that we had to deal with. lets start with Bill Clinton, Barney Franks, Andy "Weenie" Weiner and it's goes around and around

and these are people that write our laws, decide what is right and wrong for the rest of us

no kidding. when the Democrat supporter worries over and starts cleaning out their own party. then they will have this RIGHT to wail over the sleaze of the Republican.
Is English a second language for you? Serious question.

Forum List

Back