Former head of MI-6 calls Bibis choice of a single state a strategic failure

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard

But if neither the Jews nor the Pales can bring themselves to live on their own plots of land without killing the other .... where do you go from there?

What plot of land do the Palestinian own? Gaza and West Bank, because the UN's 1948 Armistice decreed that?

But if neither the Jews nor the Pales can bring themselves to live on their own plots of land without killing the other .... where do you go from there?

The Palestinians have never had their own plots of land.

What plot of land do the Palestinian own? Gaza and West Bank, because the UN's 1948 Armistice decreed that?
Well the Israeli terrorists have defeated the Pale's in the West Bank too. But the point of the link is simply Bibi fucked up in thinking he could live side by side with hamas. I think Sawers is still saying there's some two state solution left. Imo Nov 6 and the IDF destruction of gaza has ended any hope remaining after Bibi's courting of hamas. Congratulations that both sides got what they wanted there. But it seems to me the Pales are left nothing now. Bibi will continue cleansing the West Bank, and Gaza may simply remain a ghetto as one might have found in pre-WWII europe.

Bingo. I don't know if what Israel is doing will ultimately be the right path for them, but I definitely understand why they are doing it.

Bingo. I don't know if what Israel is doing will ultimately be the right path for them, but I definitely understand why they are doing it.
I think most Israelis would happily push the Pales out of gaza and into the siani without food or water or shelter. And Israel has succeeded in taking enough of the West Bank to prevent any autonomous Pale state there.

Possibly Sawers is simply wrong that Israel made a strategic mistake in not continuing pursuing a democratic Pale state back in the 80s. Perhaps he's wrong that Bibi actually thought he could pull off a peaceful exit. Imo, that is correct and Sawer just misread it. Imo, Likud is equally as barbaric as hamas, but they are more politically astute, and have pulled off ethnic cleansing right under the world's nose with the US's help. And they could thank the US, but they are greedy murderous bastards, as is hamas and so was Arafat.

Reagan was right that the ME is not a good place for American power.

Forum List

Back