Former google exeacused of running sex ring by ex wife

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Former Google Exec Accused of Running ā€˜Sex Ringā€™ by Ex-Wife

Andy Rubin, the Android founder at the centre of Googleā€™s worldwide sexual harassment protest has been accused of running ā€œa sex ringā€ by his ex-wife, according to explosive court documents that were made public on Tuesday.
---------------

LMFA Oomg we told you the LEFT are ggawd dam fkn perverted sex addict assholes.

"Exeacused"?

Trying to imagine what that would be.... is it like an exe file?

Andy Rubin, the Android founder at the centre of Googleā€™s worldwide sexual harassment protest has been accused of running ā€œa sex ringā€ by his ex-wife, according to explosive court documents that were made public on Tuesday.
---------------

Sorry, but you earned this

spelling-nazis.jpg.scaled500.jpg

---------------

Seems to me those who post an endless diarrhea without ever proofreading their plops, are not exactly heavily invested in whatever their point was supposed to be.

---------------

Seems to me those who post an endless diarrhea without ever proofreading their plops, are not exactly heavily invested in whatever their point was supposed to be.

Agreed. I always make sure my ranting diatribes are at least spell checked.

Forum List

Back