Former FBI director James Comey on Fox Sunday.

I believe Chris Wallace is back in the good graces of Trump supporters now, after this interview.
Good job.

Also, it sound's like he's gonna throw someone under the bus - Stzrok likely.
Brennan comes into play at some point too.

Last edited:
They are both "blame shifting" and spinning the narrative. They are lying about what they knew and when. Criminal bastards need the gallows for their Coup Attempt.

Looks like our boy's trying to walk back some of his previous
statements now that the truth is out.

Wonder why he chose Wallace and not Hannity.:71:

COMEY’S MODIFIED LIMITED HANGOUT

After Michael Horowitz’s report was released, Comey claimed that it vindicated him. When Wallace pointed out that Horowitz testified that his findings “don’t vindicate anybody who touched this,” Comey retreated, but only as far as absolutely necessary. Comey admitted that mistakes were made:

He’s right, I was wrong. I was overconfident in the procedures that the FBI and Justice had built over 20 years. I thought they were robust enough. It’s incredibly hard to get a FISA. I was overconfident in those, because he’s right, there was real sloppiness.
Not on Comey’s part, of course: the “sloppiness” occurred at a level far below his pay grade. And in the larger picture, Comey still hasn’t given up on vindication:

The FBI was accused of treason, of illegal spying, of tapping Mr. Trump’s wires illegally, of opening an investigation without justification, of being a criminal conspiracy to defeat and then unseat a president. All of that was nonsense.
So we are supposed to believe that Comey’s FBI repeatedly lied to the FISA court in order to get warrants to spy on the Trump campaign out of “sloppiness.” For a refutation of that ridiculous claim, we await the Durham report.

Cenk must have heard me, trying to jump off the Russiagate train now finally.

Cenk's the Democrat guy that supports bestiality.

Bernie Sanders endorses Democrat who gave women oral sex ratings.

Cenk Uygur also is firmly in favor of legalizing bestiality.

Cenk is running to represent California's 25th District, which was vacated earlier this year by Katie Hill. Hill resigned after her throuple relationship with a young female campaign staffer who was seduced by the Congresswoman into a two year threeway affair with her husband. The Democrat Congresswoman then left her husband and her female staffer to engage in an affair with a male staffer. The Jilted husband and/or the female staffer then went to the press with nude topless photos of the topless Congress Woman and topless female staffer carressing one another while hitting a bong. A House Ethics Committee investigation into another romance between Hill and her legislative director were announced. Those details were released along with nude photos of the congresswoman. Should Uygur win the primary he will represent the Democrat Party in the General Election.

Looks like our boy's trying to walk back some of his previous
statements now that the truth is out.

Wonder why he chose Wallace and not Hannity.:71:

If Comey was so removed form those actually doing the investigation as he claims, why the fuck was a special prosecutor needed due to the firing of Comey?

Forum List

Back