Former Breitbart Editor Compares Trump To "Turd Tornado"

CNN Commentator’s ‘Turd Tornado’ Comment Makes An Ass Out Of Trump

Warning: This article is full of crap. And Trump.

Shitstorm. Flatulence front. Butt blizzard.

These are all atmospheric conditions that Donald Trump’s campaign could be compared to ― but on CNN on Wednesday, former Breitbart News editor-at-large Ben Shapiro chose “turd tornado.”

And with one line, Shapiro won the hearts and behinds of America.

CNN’s Brianna Keilar was being serious when she asked whether Trump’s promise to become even more aggressive amid his campaign staffing shakeup was a good plan.

“I mean, as you probably know, I think Donald Trump’s a turd tornado, but I also understand that he has no capacity whatsoever to control himself and be this staid politician that everyone wants him to be,” Shapiro replied. “Telling him to double down is not necessarily terrible strategy. If he’s gonna go down, he’s gonna go down being Trump.”

Keilar couldn’t handle Shapiro’s verbal diarrhea.

“A what tornado?” she asked.

“A turd tornado.”

“What is that?”

“Well, it’s like a sharknado. Except with poop,” Shapiro said, leaving Keilar to laugh her ass off.

View image on Twitter

He’s not wrong. Trump’s shit has already hit the fan, and he announced Wednesday that he hired Steve Bannon, executive chairman of Breitbart News, to be his campaign CEO and savior. That’s an assignment Trump’s own camp worries about because “Bannon will play to Trump’s worst sensibilities.”

CNN Commentator's 'Turd Tornado' Comment Makes An Ass Out Of Trump

How much worse can the Trump disaster get?
where he has huge supportes numbers ... you know 29% of the american public .... the more he says the faster his polling will go down ...right comrade Trump!!!!

Trump did not play his cards right. When Trump was on a roll he capsized his campaign by even more outrageous statements when he should have toned his rhetoric down. Trump did it to himself and has to suffer the painful consequences of his actions.

These are all atmospheric conditions that Donald Trump’s campaign could be compared to ― but on CNN on Wednesday, former Breitbart News editor-at-large Ben Shapiro chose “turd tornado.”

CNN’s Brianna Keilar was being serious when she asked whether Trump’s promise to become even more aggressive amid his campaign staffing shakeup was a good plan.

“I mean, as you probably know, I think Donald Trump’s a turd tornado, but I also understand that he has no capacity whatsoever to control himself and be this staid politician that everyone wants him to be,” Shapiro replied. “Telling him to double down is not necessarily terrible strategy. If he’s gonna go down, he’s gonna go down being Trump.”

“A turd tornado.”

“What is that?”

“Well, it’s like a sharknado. Except with poop,” Shapiro said, leaving Keilar to laugh her ass off.

View image on Twitter

He’s not wrong. Trump’s shit has already hit the fan, and he announced Wednesday that he hired Steve Bannon, executive chairman of Breitbart News, to be his campaign CEO and savior. That’s an assignment Trump’s own camp worries about because “Bannon will play to Trump’s worst sensibilities.”

OK now seriously, this sort of comparison is not quite fair.

---- to turds.

I mean the only time I've ever seen turds even close to that shade of orange I was seriously ill.

Really? Given what has come out about Hitlery, the scandals, lies and her ill health...you really believe that she is the best alternative? An establishment type that is thicker than thieves with the Bush crime cabal and tight as hell with the CFR, the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers that have managed to enslave most of humanity with their fiat currencies that have no intrinsic value? She is part of the parasite elite class that has been draining countries dry for a century. I'm not saying that Trump is the answer but I can say with NO reservations whatsoever that if she is put in place, her controllers will have her marching to their tune just like Bill "drop trou" had to do. We are in a very precarious position and we are void of real leadership because in the age of lies and deceit, those that tell the truth are demonized and marginalized. This country is at a tipping point and I believe that Hitlery is the ":closer" if we even have an election before the dollar crashes.
yes she's the best one

---- to turds.

I mean the only time I've ever seen turds even close to that shade of orange I was seriously ill.

Really? Given what has come out about Hitlery, the scandals, lies and her ill health...you really believe that she is the best alternative? An establishment type that is thicker than thieves with the Bush crime cabal and tight as hell with the CFR, the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers that have managed to enslave most of humanity with their fiat currencies that have no intrinsic value? She is part of the parasite elite class that has been draining countries dry for a century. I'm not saying that Trump is the answer but I can say with NO reservations whatsoever that if she is put in place, her controllers will have her marching to their tune just like Bill "drop trou" had to do. We are in a very precarious position and we are void of real leadership because in the age of lies and deceit, those that tell the truth are demonized and marginalized. This country is at a tipping point and I believe that Hitlery is the ":closer" if we even have an election before the dollar crashes.

I uh, didn't mention any "Hillary". At all. Not even a vague implication.

Pogo's Law wins again.

She is the only alternative...thus the reference. Busting on Trump doesn't lift the Hildebeast up in any way.

Ah. The "only alternative" is she? :popcorn:

In what? An election? Whelp --- I didn't post about any election either; I posted about Rump. And turds. Which kind of .... go together. Ew.

Summa y'all just can't take the point for what it is --- gotta shoot it off to new planets where it's never been. Weird.

But it's ironic that one who rails against the establishment so much wants so desperately to prop it up with "she is the only alternative".

Yeah, the way this corrupt system is set up there are only two choices as sad as that is. The fact that you view Trump in such a vile manner while remaining mum about the outright thievery and crimes of the Clinton cabal speaks volumes to me.....do ya hear me?
the sad part here is you have no idea whats true or whats propaganda ... that your problem

Pogo's Law wins again.

She is the only alternative...thus the reference. Busting on Trump doesn't lift the Hildebeast up in any way.

In what? An election? Whelp --- I didn't post about any election either; I posted about Rump. And turds. Which kind of .... go together. Ew.

Summa y'all just can't take the point for what it is --- gotta shoot it off to new planets where it's never been. Weird.

But it's ironic that one who rails against the establishment so much wants so desperately to prop it up with "she is the only alternative".

Yeah, the way this corrupt system is set up there are only two choices as sad as that is. The fact that you view Trump in such a vile manner while remaining mum about the outright thievery and crimes of the Clinton cabal speaks volumes to me.....do ya hear me?
the sad part here is you have no idea whats true or whats propaganda ... that your problem

If it passes the smell test means truth and If it stinks means propaganda. Hope that helps. : )

Pogo's Law wins again.

If it passes the smell test means truth and If it stinks means propaganda. Hope that helps. : )
like I said, you have no idea whats true or whats propaganda ... that's still your problem

like I said, you have no idea whats true or whats propaganda ... that's still your problem

I listened to Hanoi Hanna that was illegal but did it anyway. Hanoi Hanna played the best hard rock and I laughed about her view on the war.

A tornado hit a chicken farm near me and took all of the chickens away including chicken turds and chicken house. What is the white stuff on top of chicken shit?

57b8a0d01700002c00d2008c.jpg

Surely Americans aren't dumb enough to put this turd in the White House.
You accidentally used an image of someone other than Hillary~

no, she posted the right picture.

ignorant trumpsters are funny.

:cuckoo:

The Boss is liberal but a good singer and his best song is Born In The USA which has a hard beat and message.

i've always liked him. :)

i think thunder road is his best song. BITUSA is one of those songs that non-bruce tramps like. which is all well and good. and certainly it took his career to the next level

57b8a0d01700002c00d2008c.jpg

Surely Americans aren't dumb enough to put this turd in the White House.
You accidentally used an image of someone other than Hillary~

no, she posted the right picture.

ignorant trumpsters are funny.

:cuckoo:

The Boss is liberal but a good singer and his best song is Born In The USA which has a hard beat and message.

i've always liked him. :)

i think thunder road is his best song. BITUSA is one of those songs that non-bruce tramps like. which is all well and good. and certainly it took his career to the next level

Prop me up beside the jukebox when I die.

“A turd tornado.”

“What is that?”

View image on Twitter

---- to turds.

You're not supposed to mention the fact that Hillary is a liar and her entire career is a pile of failures.

He's just exercising Pogo's Law once again:

"In any thread specifically about Rump that declines to genuflect to His Orangeness, one of his hero-worship-inebriated bots will come trotting in to desperately change the subject to "Hillary Clinton", "Bill Clinton", "George Clinton" or whatever they can think of, so as to avoid the inconvenient topic". --- Pogothians 1:1

He's also illustrating a classic False Dichotomy Fallacy -- "she is the only alternative".

I don't mind when posters prove Pogo''s Law. I get a royalty check for every one. :deal:

Once again you expose your ignorance. Trump ran one team and even though he was in front of the USFL's desire to break anti-trust laws that protected the NFL, he was far from being the only one. I suspect that your experiences as to what is actually "fair trade" as it applies to the corporate structure that really runs this country is non-existent....which is why I am here...to help those like you...but you have to meet me half way.
He was one of two owners that spearheaded the attempt. Considering all the credit he claims for his successes, her should should shoulder the blame for failures, too.

In 1984, the league began discussing the possibility of competing head-to-head with the NFL by playing its games in the fall beginning in 1986. The strongest proponents of playing in the fall were Chicago owner Eddie Einhorn and Generals owner Donald Trump. Einhorn and Trump argued that if the USFL moved to the fall, it would eventually force a merger with the NFL in which the older league would have to admit at least some USFL teams. They also argued that if a merger did occur, the surviving teams' original investment would more than double.

United States Football League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A tornado hit a chicken farm near me and took all of the chickens away including chicken turds and chicken house. What is the white stuff on top of chicken shit?

Pure Country: Rory Calhoun said that's chicken shit, too.

Forum List

Back