Former Bill Clinton Political Advisor - Dick Morris Comments re: Hillary Clinton

Share this with everyone you know, ask them to prove Dick Morris wrong. Think about it - he's (Dick Morris) said all of this openly, thus if he were not truthful he'd be liable for 'Defamation of Character' !

Psst dumbass, what someone WANTS is not a matter that can be contradicted by evidence in court.

Neither has Clinton ever taken anyone to court for saying something about her, that's just something Trump's thin skin makes him do.

He's working for Donald Trump, and is part of his campaign staff. You expect him to say something nice about Hillary. Just lies. All of it. If the Trump campaign didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

Share this with everyone you know, ask them to prove Dick Morris wrong. Think about it - he's (Dick Morris) said all of this openly, thus if he were not truthful he'd be liable for 'Defamation of Character' !

Psst dumbass, what someone WANTS is not a matter that can be contradicted by evidence in court.

Neither has Clinton ever taken anyone to court for saying something about her, that's just something Trump's thin skin makes him do.

He's working for Donald Trump, and is part of his campaign staff. You expect him to say something nice about Hillary. Just lies. All of it. If the Trump campaign didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.
Here's another left wing squeaky toy.
Squeak squeak squeak.

i gave you the link
..like a retard. You couldn't figure out what to post.
i gave you the link. do you really need me to paraphrase it for you here?
People post content when they have a point to make, you make lots of little squeaky noises like my dog's toy.
i gave you the link to a very lenghty and well sourced article that tears apart the email. that you are too lazy to read it is on you
No, it's on you that you're too stupid to find relevant content and think that an idiot with a keyboard is going to run me around. You're just a squeaky toy to me.
the snopes article tears apart the email from the op. how much more relevant do you need it to be?

..like a retard. You couldn't figure out what to post.
i gave you the link. do you really need me to paraphrase it for you here?
People post content when they have a point to make, you make lots of little squeaky noises like my dog's toy.
i gave you the link to a very lenghty and well sourced article that tears apart the email. that you are too lazy to read it is on you
No, it's on you that you're too stupid to find relevant content and think that an idiot with a keyboard is going to run me around. You're just a squeaky toy to me.
the snopes article tears apart the email from the op. how much more relevant do you need it to be?
squeak squeak squeak

yawn

Forum List

Back