Former Biden Secret Service Agent: We Had to Protect Women From Him, ‘Weinstein Level Stuff’

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Do you suppose the Democrats are going to say these allegations are credible or attack the people making them? I hope this guy does run for President in 2020.

A former Secret Service agent assigned to the Vice President Joe Biden residence claims that the Service often had to protect female agents from him.

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that, “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.” The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

“He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,” the agent said.

At minimum, there is plenty of video evidence that Biden is too touchy with woman and girls to the point of making many uncomfortable. He would probably have been punched by several husbands or fathers had he not been VP at the time.

The Weinstein scandal was unknown until long after Biden left office. Biden is part of the #METOO support, and chuckling at the Internet groups no doubt.

Do you suppose the Democrats are going to say these allegations are credible or attack the people making them? I hope this guy does run for President in 2020.

A former Secret Service agent assigned to the Vice President Joe Biden residence claims that the Service often had to protect female agents from him.

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that, “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.” The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

“He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,” the agent said.

Insightful article. Almost a good one.

Washington's Sexual Awakening

Given where we are as a country, no doubt stuff like this (true or not) would come pouring out of every crevice if he runs.

This just keeps getting uglier, and we keep making it worse.

Hey, if it's true, we need to know about it.

If it isn't, then the press should come out and say so.

This really isn't complicated, Pompous Mac.

I don't think that the Dems should run any more old fossils like Biden, Hillary or Commie Bernie.

Given where we are as a country, no doubt stuff like this (true or not) would come pouring out of every crevice if he runs.

Then STOP listening to them. Don’t get cought up in red team blue team and watch those fuckers. Republicans democrats all scum. All are dirty.

Given where we are as a country, no doubt stuff like this (true or not) would come pouring out of every crevice if he runs. This just keeps getting uglier, and we keep making it worse.
Then STOP listening to them. Don’t get cought up in red team blue team and watch those fuckers. Republicans democrats all scum. All are dirty.
Here's the problem:

If this were professional wrestling (yes, the similarities are striking), it could be easily ignored. But what happens in politics affects us all, every day.

The ideologues are causing this country great damage, and that affects my children and their future.

True.

Here's the problem:

If this were professional wrestling (yes, the similarities are striking), it could be easily ignored. But what happens in politics affects us all, every day.

The ideologues are causing this country great damage, and that affects my children and their future.

If you are sitting around waiting for the government to do something for your children, that's kind of on you.

Fake News

Forum List

Back