Former ACORN employee sues O’Keefe and Giles

Your solution, it seems, is to pick anything other than the fact he pointed out (that the man in question ccontacted the police) to avoid addressing that point.

It makes you look like both a fool and a punk.

Ahh another name caller with keyboard courage. Your types are very bold while having the anonymity of the internet. I gave up name calling after high school but if that is your debating technique, you will be blocked along with the other immature posters. I want to have a mature debate, not one filled with name calling and swearing. That is my choice as you have yours.
The fact is, if you read my response, I agreed Okeffe broke the law. My argument is which was worse, advise regarding an underage prostitution ring or a guy dressed as a pimp illegally taping that advice.

Calling the cops on them after they walk out the door kind of nullifies the advice they gave.

Especially in light of the fact that he seems to have been fishing for information more than anything else.

But you're challenging his faith. You are fighting for his soul much like when one confronts a Marxist, a Christian, or a Keynesian with facts. He has shut his mind to such unpleasant realities.

Do you really want to spend to time trying to unbrainwash the fool?

lmao moron...because you claim i only watch fox i never saw this alleged photoshop :lol: how can that be, for if i watched fox, i would have seen the alleged photoshop...does it hurt when people call you stupid all the time?

give me some proof other than left wing blogs zoner

I am totally lost on this one. You were shown how they did it, yet you still say it didnt happen?

you're always lost

show me the photos from a NON LEFT WING BLOG SITE

just because some hack left wing blog site claims fox altered the photos doesn't make it true, they could have easily doctored the photos themselves

hopefuly this is simple enough even for you

and for the last time people....this has YET to be determined if it is a crime....don't be a modbert, read the codes and read the complaint....

Hot Air “Fox & Friends” using Photoshop to ugly up images of NYT reporters?

lmao moron...because you claim i only watch fox i never saw this alleged photoshop :lol: how can that be, for if i watched fox, i would have seen the alleged photoshop...does it hurt when people call you stupid all the time?

give me some proof other than left wing blogs zoner

I am totally lost on this one. You were shown how they did it, yet you still say it didnt happen?

you're always lost

just because some hack left wing blog site claims fox altered the photos doesn't make it true, they could have easily doctored the photos themselves

and for the last time people....this has YET to be determined if it is a crime....don't be a modbert, read the codes and read the complaint....

Here's the video, Yurt, right here before your unbelieving eyes.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sCQ4gAAVW2k&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sCQ4gAAVW2k&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

Here it is on another site (it takes a while to load on this page).

Fox News: We Photoshop, You Decide

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
I wonder if he will now demand to see video of the tech physically shopping the pics ... :eusa_think:

you're always lost

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sCQ4gAAVW2k&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sCQ4gAAVW2k&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]​

Your thoughts?

So basically, Fox News is trollin'?

Why am I not surprised?

How come no one ever does anything obscene through that window on "Fox and Friends"?

lol @ Yurt avoiding this thread

Here Yurtie, Yurtie ... your evidence has been submitted for your approval.

It would be great if they picked out prominent members of the Republican Party and sued them for "slander". Maybe go after FOX?
Well see how this plays out. Who knows? This could be a real issue in November.

We already know what the Republican leadership thinks about the unemployed and the poor (hobos, bums, spoiled, animals who breed, dumpster divers).

Look at what they did to an organization that helps the poor and middle class.

Imagine Republicans helping the "middle class". I can't. It's not possible.
oh yeah... let's open up THIS can of worms! Please!

you're always lost

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sCQ4gAAVW2k&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sCQ4gAAVW2k&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]​

Your thoughts?

So basically, Fox News is trollin'?

Why am I not surprised?

Anyone seen Yurt? SEriously, where is the lil fella? Is he lost..? :clap2:

lol @ Yurt avoiding this thread

Here Yurtie, Yurtie ... your evidence has been submitted for your approval.

Yurt would never do that. I'm sure he'll be along at any moment to prove you wrong. :lol:

Well he's stopped by a couple of times tonight to post and each time I have made sure this thread goes to the top so he can see it.

The only explanation can be that he's a coward and scared to face the music ... just like he claims when he bumps threads for a poster's answer and gets none.

Well he's stopped by a couple of times tonight to post and each time I have made sure this thread goes to the top so he can see it.

The only explanation can be that he's a coward and scared to face the music ... just like he claims when he bumps threads for a poster's answer and gets none.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkP5roFukKY]YouTube - Sly & The Family Stone - Dance To The Music - Music Lover[/ame]

Well I'm sure he could take a few minutes out of his busy schedule and drop on by. We even have punch and pie. :cool:

Forum List

Back