Foreign Policy Experience?

Does dealing with other US states give a governor foreign policy experience?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Republicans. If you lived in the states you'd hear their constant clamoring for invading somewhere.
Tell me, and stop being such a coward.
Holy shit I just told you. Ya fuckin with me bro?
I am not your "bro". Saying I should confirm your clam that someone wanted us in five wars by watching Fox is just stupid,

Put up or shut up!
Alright try to stay with me my bro...

R E P U B L I C A N S
Say low-life with me.
Nah bro

331k9b5.jpg

@Vigante

Is this just another lie, or do you really not know that President Obama has killed more Taliban, al Quada and ISIS than any other president?

Seems that's what he inferred at the prayer breakfast, this morning! He's a piece of shit!

No he did not.

Answer the question.

Is your cartoon just your ignorance or an outright lie?

Why am I talking to an traitorous RW asshole I would not even allow into my living room?

:puke::puke::puke::puke:
Obozo at the prayer breakfast..."GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE CHRISTIANS"

Obama tells Christians to get off their high horse - Charleston Political Buzz Examiner.com

Does a president say that ESPECIALLY at a prayer breakfast.... he's a piece of shit, just like you fucking muttley!

One of our esteemed USMB members stated that any governor of a US state who conducted business with other states is experienced in foreign policy. After all, he said...those other states are foreign states.

This member was being serious.

Scott Walker Emerges Front Runner. So Debbie Wasserman Who Is The Hair Pulling Coward Now Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What say you?

Oh boy. One little Drudge poll has the Assclown Brigade in a tizzy.

What....are...you....talking...about?

Ever since Drudge did their poll and showed a Walker a clear front runner, the progressives immediately had a panic attack and had to go into attack mode. The USMB Assclown Brigade has their marching orders.

One of our esteemed USMB members stated that any governor of a US state who conducted business with other states is experienced in foreign policy. After all, he said...those other states are foreign states.

This member was being serious.

Scott Walker Emerges Front Runner. So Debbie Wasserman Who Is The Hair Pulling Coward Now Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What say you?

Oh boy. One little Drudge poll has the Assclown Brigade in a tizzy.

What....are...you....talking...about?

Ever since Drudge did their poll and showed a Walker a clear front runner, the progressives immediately had a panic attack and had to go into attack mode. The USMB Assclown Brigade has their marching orders.

You have failed to grasp the point of this thread.

It seems that everyone wants to talk about specific people. This thread and the poll are very generic.

I want to know if anyone IN THE WORLD besides WHERE R MY KEYS thinks that governors who deal with other states have FOREIGN POLICY EXPERIENCE??????

Get it?
maybe he meant Alaska and Hawaii.....they are far away.....

Being a governor is not an automatic indicator of foreign policy disability. Experience means a lot, but no candidate can have every qualification necessary for President. A Governor has executive experience, but no foreign policy experience. A Senator has foreign policy experience, but no executive experience.

You have to listen to what they would do to fill in the holes in their résumé and discern whether it is feasible.

Instead, most of the rhetoric today revolves around college transcripts, cartoons, making fun of their names, and a metric shit ton of manufactured bullshit.

I've never bumped into anyone on this forum who has read a candidate's white papers.
A Governor has executive experience, but no foreign policy experience
thats not always true.....the Gov's of my State have been to a few foreign Countries and have had leaders or reps visit here....

Hello people. How about just answering the question. I'd like to see if there is even one more person who thinks that interstate dealings qualify as foreign policy experience.

Simple.

It seems nutters want to talk about Obama. That's cool. He now has over 6 years of foreign policy experience. That must mean that you all defer to his judgement.

Let's just answer the question, please.

Carter sold peanuts overseas...did that qualify him from Georgia?

Great! No stolen cartoon. Progress.

Answer the question, please.
I think dealing with a few states from the deep south could qualify as foreign policy experience.
So that qualified Clinton and Carter?

Being a governor is not an automatic indicator of foreign policy disability. Experience means a lot, but no candidate can have every qualification necessary for President. A Governor has executive experience, but no foreign policy experience. A Senator has foreign policy experience, but no executive experience.

You have to listen to what they would do to fill in the holes in their résumé and discern whether it is feasible.

Instead, most of the rhetoric today revolves around college transcripts, cartoons, making fun of their names, and a metric shit ton of manufactured bullshit.

I've never bumped into anyone on this forum who has read a candidate's white papers.
Gov, of some states have more executive experience running a state budget than some heads of states have running a countrys budget.

A better question would be...

"Which is the better of the following two qualities to have, in a Presidential candidate?"

1. Experience in governing - dealing with a legislative and judicial branch and serving as commander-in-chief of a military, in a microcosm of national-level internal governance - the highest executive in the land - the designer and executor of policy and strategy... and the power of life and death in criminal matters...

...or...

2. Foreign policy experience

==========================

You can always hire a Subject Matter Expert to deal with foreign policy.

But if you don't know how to lead, you're wasting The People's time.

Next slide, please.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Gov, of some states have more executive experience running a state budget than some heads of states have running a countrys budget.
thats true for the ones out here in Cal....

Forum List

Back