Foreclosures rise. It's all over

Heres your problem cons.

the American people are not all as stupid as the republican base.

They can see the improvement over what a republican party of jsut a couple of years ago preformance.

Remember how for decades you have exscoriated Cater?

Your clowns actions get remembered too.

If the sheep are so smart how come so many of them took out mortgages they couldn't afford?

Heres your problem cons.

They can see the improvement over what a republican party of jsut a couple of years ago preformance.

I'm glad you are informed, give my your reason why Obama is wanting to pursue his new trade agreement and how will it help our economy grow and reduce unemployment?

WTF?????

you just asked an intelligent question.

Are you OK?

Can you give an intelligent answer?

Give my your reason why Obama is wanting to pursue his new trade agreement and how will it help our economy grow and reduce unemployment?

Heres your problem cons.

If the sheep are so smart how come so many of them took out mortgages they couldn't afford?

Becuase like generations of Americans they trusted their mortage brokers preofessionalism.

Little did they know the Broker rules were kept from being implimented by Bush's SEC for 8 years so any criminal could sell loans and securities

I'm glad you are informed, give my your reason why Obama is wanting to pursue his new trade agreement and how will it help our economy grow and reduce unemployment?

WTF?????

Are you OK?

Give my your reason why Obama is wanting to pursue his new trade agreement and how will it help our economy grow and reduce unemployment?

umm I already answered you dipshit

Heres your problem cons.

Becuase like generations of Americans they trusted their mortage brokers preofessionalism.

Little did they know the Broker rules were kept from being implimented by Bush's SEC for 8 years so any criminal could sell loans and securities

So you mean they were too stupid to do the math.

"That the May numbers were up the month after that settlement was completed is an indication that lenders are more confident that there are clear ground rules to foreclose now, so they can play by the rules," said Daren Blomquist, RealtyTrac's vice-president.

"The banks are getting to a place where they consider their foreclosure processing issues resolved, so they're confident enough to go ahead and push through more foreclosures," Blomquist said.

Blomquist noted the jump in foreclosure starts was not a sign that a new crop of borrowers was beginning to miss payments, citing figures from the Mortgage Bankers Association indicating new delinquencies fell in the first quarter of 2012.

No gloom or doom pseudo-conned.

dear Idiot.

How many home buyers walk int a loan office and tell them how much money to loan them?

the loan company tells you HOW MUCH they will qualiify you for.

playing stupid like your are doing now is .....well........just stupid and wont win you any election

WTF?????

Are you OK?

I'm not seeing how the new agreement would help Americans? Where in the policy do you see it helping Americans gain in the global market or do you believe this could hurt America in the long run.
Ron Wyden-D from Oregon thinks it is a bad idea and goes directly against Obama's campaign promise, do you believe that?

dear Idiot.

How many home buyers walk int a loan office and tell them how much money to loan them?

the loan company tells you HOW MUCH they will qualiify you for.

playing stupid like your are doing now is .....well........just stupid and wont win you any election

Dear moron,

One also knows what the payments will be.
One also knows what one makes every month
One also knows what expenses one has every month.

If one cannot figure out whether or not they can afford the payments on a new debt then they like you are fucking stupid.

And stupid people just love to blame everyone else for their own folly.

and how many KNEW the banks were playing fast and lose with the numbers and would cause a crash with their money grubbing opened up By the Bush SEC?

I knew.

Not many others seemed to listen

If the people managing your retirement pension are so smart, how come they bought so many toxic structured products?

If the people managing an insurance company's investment fund are so smart, how come they bought so many toxic structured products?

If the people managing a college endowment fund are so smart, how come they bought so many toxic structured products?

If city treasurers are so smart, how come they bought so many toxic structured products?

Hmmmm...

and how many KNEW the banks were playing fast and lose with the numbers and would cause a crash with their money grubbing opened up By the Bush SEC?

I knew.

Not many others seemed to listen

The bank crash did not effect what anyone had for payments on existing mortgages did it?

Ha ha ha. I just love Conservatives defending the assholes who destroyed our economy. And that's not a partisan analysis. A lot of economists point to the lenders and the gutted regulations as the driving factors. Sure, under-educated borrowers were there too, but that's why we have laws in place now to disclose EVERYTHING.

I actually bought a house after the housing market crashed and after the new regulations were put in place. I can't imagine buying a house before when so much of that information would have been kept from me.

But then, I like being informed; I'm not a Conservative.

A person buying a home was told the equity in their home would go up, up, up. This meant, they were told, that when it came time to refinance their home when their ARM reset, they would have no problem getting refinanced.

That whole scheme was deliberately designed by the banks to pump life back into the dying refinancing industry.

Besides, the borrower was told, even if you can't refinance, you will be able to sell your house for a giant profit!

So on one side of the table we have someone with centuries of financial banking experience behind them. On the other side of the table we have a Wal-Mart worker. Which one knows the underwriting laws of the Universe better, hmm?

The banks threw those laws out the window.

If the people managing your retirement pension are so smart, how come they bought so many toxic structured products?

If the people managing an insurance company's investment fund are so smart, how come they bought so many toxic structured products?

If the people managing a college endowment fund are so smart, how come they bought so many toxic structured products?

If city treasurers are so smart, how come they bought so many toxic structured products?

Hmmmm...

Big returns, greed from the homeowner to the businesses, it is all greed.

Everyone wanted more than they could afford.

Hmmmm...

Because you people are what you are....sheep.

You follow the flock with no concern other than your next blade of grass.

I never bought one dollar's worth of mortgaged backed securities Because I never had a good feeling about them.

When mortgages are bundled and sold off all the risk is gone and prudence gets flushed down the shitter.

Heres your problem cons.

So they get a pass and the "mortgage brokers" are to blame, because they're too stupid to realize they cannot afford an $800/ month Mortgage when they make $200/ week???? Yeahhhh... It's somebody else's fault.

I'm not seeing how the new agreement would help Americans? Where in the policy do you see it helping Americans gain in the global market or do you believe this could hurt America in the long run.
Ron Wyden-D from Oregon thinks it is a bad idea and goes directly against Obama's campaign promise, do you believe that?

It does, now why should that make YOU angry?

You love the corporate agenda and should be happy with the changes.

Is it possible that you just dont like it becasue your a partisan hack?

I think that may be it.

Now these rules can be changed cant they.

Maybe he agreed to some shit to help get our economy going by encouraging some trade in the short term.

You know stimulating the economy at his own re election chances.

Gee what an idea.

Country over party.

Something you would know nothing about

Ha ha ha. I just love Conservatives defending the assholes who destroyed our economy. And that's not a partisan analysis. A lot of economists point to the lenders and the gutted regulations as the driving factors. Sure, under-educated borrowers were there too, but that's why we have laws in place now to disclose EVERYTHING.

I actually bought a house after the housing market crashed and after the new regulations were put in place. I can't imagine buying a house before when so much of that information would have been kept from me.

But then, I like being informed; I'm not a Conservative.

I'm not defending anyone.

I am laying the blame where it belongs.

Forum List

Back