For those who want to reisntate the 1994 'assault weapon' ban....?

You're so right. Let's make bans effective by banning by calibre, not models. :) Ban all 5.56mm, 7.62x39mm, 7.62mm for starters.

You're so right.
Of course I am - but thank for you pointing it out.
Let's make bans effective by banning by calibre, not models. :) Ban all 5.56mm, 7.62x39mm, 7.62mm for starters.
Snicker...
Please present a sound argument for the necessity of any such ban.
Make sure you show how it does not violate the constitution.

And for any of you who TRULY study the 2nd amendment.....the "well regulated" wording was in fact in reference to CALIBER of ammo. In the Revolutionary war...colonial snipers wreaked havoc. And the army had trouble replenishing all the ammo for militia due to wide variance in what the farmers used. So....the "well regulated" part is actually the founders wanted civilians to have plentiful access to the same caliber bullets that the military does...so in case of invasion...the people could fight and the military could have plenty of ammo to arm civilian militias.

So the spirit of the 2nd amendment....is to ensure the people have the same guns and caliber ammo as the military (book source "Stalkers and Shooter: History of American Snipers").

So any ammo ban....is just as unconstitutional.

There you go again progressives, please educate yourselves.

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SO CALLED "ASSAULT WEAPON" THAN ANY OTHER!!!

Please buy a gun digest guide to guns... It's all there in plain English.

The truth is common sense can not be taught...

Stupid is as stupid does

You're so right. Let's make bans effective by banning by calibre, not models. :) Ban all 5.56mm, 7.62x39mm, 7.62mm for starters.
Why ban 5.56? Thats a smaller bullet than just about all pistol rounds.
Why ban 5.56 when I can get an AR15 chambered in literally dozens of different calibers?

Liberals finally learned what SOME ARs are chambered in....now they say 5.56 and .223 like they are educated about guns or something. In reality....they know nothing about what those numbers mean other than they are related to AR15s.

Why ban 5.56 when I can get an AR15 chambered in literally dozens of different calibers?

Liberals finally learned what SOME ARs are chambered in....now they say 5.56 and .223 like they are educated about guns or something. In reality....they know nothing about what those numbers mean other than they are related to AR15s.
On the whole, liberals are almost completely ignorant about guns.
You can see it in the arguments they make, and how they run sway from their arguments when shown wrong.

Too bad they know nothing about firearms themselves... That takes common sense history shows that has alluded all along.

Think we should tell them it means a high-powered. 22 rifle????
1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

I get a kick out of progressives everything is high powered that they don't understand... They would call a slingshots high powered if it would advance their cause, sadly that would sell to the uneducated masses(political correct).

See hope and change

Why? There is no need to ban them at all....and they are protected by the Constitution.

Forum List

Back