For those who want a limited small effective federal government

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
To all small federal government people this video I am posting is a pretty good well laid out full of useful information. Enjoy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsMvrXtX0us]"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CONSTITUTION" - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder how many people are aware that no peace treaty was signed between the North and South central governments, during the civil war?
I also wonder if they realize that we are still under the General Orders No. 100 : The Lieber Code?

Art. 32.

A victorious army, by the martial power inherent in the same, may suspend, change, or abolish, as far as the martial power extends, the relations which arise from the services due, according to the existing laws of the invaded country, from one citizen, subject, or native of the same to another.

The commander of the army must leave it to the ultimate treaty of peace to settle the permanency of this change.

Avalon Project - General Orders No. 100 : The Lieber Code

Interesting
SECTION IX

Assassination

Art. 148.

The law of war does not allow proclaiming either an individual belonging to the hostile army, or a citizen, or a subject of the hostile government, an outlaw, who may be slain without trial by any captor, any more than the modern law of peace allows such intentional outlawry; on the contrary, it abhors such outrage. The sternest retaliation should follow the murder committed in consequence of such proclamation, made by whatever authority. Civilized nations look with horror upon offers of rewards for the assassination of enemies as relapses into barbarism.

Forum List

Back