For those who actually dont think biden and democrat globalists arent responsible for the high gas prices.

You said you searched 10 pages. I told you it was my last OP. No hunting there. You just search the threads I started and it’s first in the list. When you failed to find it you called me a liar. So I posted a link to it for you… then you asked me for a link. Yes… you’re a moron
Your last OP is further back then 10 pages, dumbfuck.

You big fat fucking liar.

Good, because the stupidity is all coming from you. You can apologize now
il_fullxfull.2599921912_67as.jpg

I'm really getting tired of seeing Dimocrats trying to get out of this.
To Biden and all the rest of you Dimocrats, FUCK YOU!
You've done nothing but continually put out the constant anti-fossil fuel message that you want the industry killed and have worked tirelessly attempting to create laws and regulations that restrict or kill the industry.
Naturally the industry is going to try and maximize their profits in the time they have left!
Dimocrats own this mess!

I'm really getting tired of seeing Dimocrats trying to get out of this.
To Biden and all the rest of you Dimocrats, FUCK YOU!
You've done nothing but continually put out the constant anti-fossil fuel message that you want the industry killed and have worked tirelessly attempting to create laws and regulations that restrict or kill the industry.
Naturally the industry is going to try and maximize their profits in the time they have left!
Dimocrats own this mess!
This mess is a result of a worldwide pandemic and a war that Russia started. Pretty simple. Try and make it Bidens fault all you want but it isn’t honest

President Joe Biden on Wednesday signed a series of executive orders that prioritize climate change across all levels of government and put the U.S. on track to curb planet-warming carbon emissions.

Biden's orders direct the secretary of the Interior Department to halt new oil and natural gas leases on public lands and waters, and begin a thorough review of existing permits for fossil fuel development.

The series of actions kick off the president's agenda to reduce the country's emissions and establish stricter targets under the Paris climate accord.

The Biden administration and its allies in Congress have made it very clear that they intend to put the oil industry in America out of business.

The Biden administration has tried to relieve the political pressure of gasoline prices that are the highest they’ve been since 2014.

What is required for prices to come down is a total change in direction on energy policy away from mandates and forward to customer choice and free competition.

--------------

Most of his actions done before putin invaded ukraine and putin got the greenlight from biden to do it.

You really need to read your own links. From your first link, on the impact of cancellation of new oil leases:

Q2: How will this affect U.S. oil and gas production?

A2:
Federal land accounts for about 24 percent of oil and gas production in the United States, mainly in the offshore Gulf of Mexico. But since companies with existing leases will not be affected, the near-term impact on exploration and production as well as royalties to states will be limited. With more than 26 million onshore acres and 12 million offshore acres already under lease, there is a deep inventory of exploration opportunities.

$3.46 in Denver yesterday. Thus ending the thread's credibility.

Next.

$3.46 in Denver yesterday. Thus ending the thread's credibility.

Next.
Still 1.50 higher than when he took office. Cons don’t work in here. Gas prices haven’t gone down

President Joe Biden on Wednesday signed a series of executive orders that prioritize climate change across all levels of government and put the U.S. on track to curb planet-warming carbon emissions.

Biden's orders direct the secretary of the Interior Department to halt new oil and natural gas leases on public lands and waters, and begin a thorough review of existing permits for fossil fuel development.

The series of actions kick off the president's agenda to reduce the country's emissions and establish stricter targets under the Paris climate accord.

The Biden administration and its allies in Congress have made it very clear that they intend to put the oil industry in America out of business.

The Biden administration has tried to relieve the political pressure of gasoline prices that are the highest they’ve been since 2014.

What is required for prices to come down is a total change in direction on energy policy away from mandates and forward to customer choice and free competition.

--------------

Most of his actions done before putin invaded ukraine and putin got the greenlight from biden to do it.
FACT to support your statement:
Biden: "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

What an idiotic position!
FACT: Products made from petroleum | Ranken Energy Corporation
products6000madefrom_oil.png

Think about it... the wind turbines use OIL to lubricate... how much will that oil cost if fossil fuels are gone?

I don’t think so. I’m happy to be critical of both sides. Many on here whom I’m referring to will not whisper a criticism of their own side.
The problem the lack of information.
For example what do you think it will cost to convert all cars/trucks to EV with electricity generated by solar panels?
Total out of pocket costs to utilities to address the EV electric demands.
One time cost for solar panels, for transmission towers and 287,000 acres of land to make up the :
Solarpanel_EVcosts.png

$37,734,156,262,140 cost to provide electricity for all EVs.

Forum List

Back