For the last time, I'm gonna try to educate the left on GUNS; Can't take ignorance any longer.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Moron journalist Tom Brokaw called for a ban on the "AR-14" today. MSNBC morons said 2nd amendment covers guns...not "weapons of war". I can't take it anymore. My final attempt to educate them.

Guns: An AR-15 shoots a TINY bullet...a .223. That bullet is HALF THE size of a standard cops pistol bullet...a .45. Plus....pistols have big hollow point bullets...far deadlier. In fact...so deadly...they aren't allowed in war. That's right....the hollow point pistol bullet is banned from wars by the 1899 Hague Convention treaty. The .223 bullet an AR shoots? Army and Marine troops complain that they aren't deadly enough in war. They created the 6.8 round to try to fix it....which the standard AR-15 doesn't shoot.

Guns: 30 round magazines for a .223 AR??? GUESS WHAT??? They make 30 round mags for Glocks...that shoot the far larger and far deadlier hollow point bullets. AR15s are almost all semi auto...not full auto. Almost none are full auto.

**A side note: A gunman with a rifle is also FAR EASIER to disarm than one with a pistol. Imagine trying to pry away a broom from a guy vs prying away a fork. The larger gun is by far easier to grab...control...and wrestle away.

2nd Amendment: Libs are now saying the Founders meant muskets....not "Weapons of War". Hey idiots....in 1776....muskets WERE WEAPONS OF WAR

2016-06-14-12-13-45-1976854459.jpeg

I'll add more later. Can't overwhelm the ignorant brains reading this.

A 223 bullet for an M-16 or AR-15 are smaller for two reasons.
1. The ability to carry more ammo into combat.
2. Long range hiking means less weight..
The bullet when fired, hits the target and rolls through the body, causing more damage..

The bullet when fired, hits the target and rolls through the body, causing more damage..

Ok. So you're saying a .223 bullet fired from an AR at 25 yards will do more damage to a human than a Glock .45 hollow point?? What about a .357 mag revolver hollow point???

This should be interesting.

Moron journalist Tom Brokaw called for a ban on the "AR-14" today. MSNBC morons said 2nd amendment covers guns...not "weapons of war". I can't take it anymore. My final attempt to educate them.

Guns: An AR-15 shoots a TINY bullet...a .223. That bullet is HALF THE size of a standard cops pistol bullet...a .45. Plus....pistols have big hollow point bullets...far deadlier. In fact...so deadly...they aren't allowed in war. That's right....the hollow point pistol bullet is banned from wars by the 1899 Hague Convention treaty. The .223 bullet an AR shoots? Army and Marine troops complain that they aren't deadly enough in war. They created the 6.8 round to try to fix it....which the standard AR-15 doesn't shoot.

Guns: 30 round magazines for a .223 AR??? GUESS WHAT??? They make 30 round mags for Glocks...that shoot the far larger and far deadlier hollow point bullets. AR15s are almost all semi auto...not full auto. Almost none are full auto.

**A side note: A gunman with a rifle is also FAR EASIER to disarm than one with a pistol. Imagine trying to pry away a broom from a guy vs prying away a fork. The larger gun is by far easier to grab...control...and wrestle away.

2nd Amendment: Libs are now saying the Founders meant muskets....not "Weapons of War". Hey idiots....in 1776....muskets WERE WEAPONS OF WAR

View attachment 78100

I used to think that liberals actually cared about the truth, they just didn't understand. So I started really asking and listening for their reasons for their positions on issues.

I realized when every reason they gave me for their position on one issue, they contradicted that reason on another issue, they actually don't care to understand. They just make emotional decisions and justify them with the best reason they can come up with, they don't believe the reasons.

Liberalism is group think emotionally driven stupidity, it's no deeper than that

Ok. So you're saying a .223 bullet fired from an AR at 25 yards will do more damage to a human than a Glock .45 hollow point?? What about a .357 mag revolver hollow point???

25 yards, hell with an AR-15 I can plink your azz at 800-1000 meters, so I'd fuck you first..

View attachment 78100

(Billy hands you the bottle of Ibuprofin 800)

So you're saying a .223 bullet fired from an AR at 25 yards will do more damage to a human than a Glock .45 hollow point?? What about a .357 mag revolver hollow point???

It would be more interesting if you conducted those comparisons on yourself.

You obviously know that there is more to the discussion than just the caliber of said round.

25 yards, hell with an AR-15 I can plink your azz at 800-1000 meters, so I'd fuck you first..

How many people are being killed in America by an AR15 at 1000 meters?

Forum List

Back