For Shogun re Israel

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
Stole this post from another board.

Basically sums up how I feel about Israel/Palestine. Comes under the "wish I'd said that category".

<i>I have practically zero opinion concerning the Israeli/Pal situation. I'm expecting that it will eventually resolve itself in one thoroughly nasty way or another and there is nothing I can do about it except observe.

That said, there are a few minuses for the Pals that everyone currently seem to have forgotten:

One: Their ancestry is mostly of the tribe of Judah. They are Jews who have decided to be Muslims. A final solution can be suggested from this knowledge - stop killing their brothers.

Two: Jordan and Saudi Arabia took the Pals in, in the distant past. While there, the Pals tried to take over those countries in ways similar to, but more primitive than, their current activities against Israel. This history does not inspire trust.

The Jordanians and Saudis gave them the boot and now they must live in "Palestine." And surrounding Muslim countries, including Jordan and the Saudis, egg the Pals into using their contrariness against the Israelis. A very elegant solution from the point of view of the inciters: Get two equally hated cultures to fight each other to the death. The Pals and Israelis would do much better to make common cause against the rest of the ME. But the Pals are too stupid.

It really sucks!</i>

:eusa_wall:

The Palestinians are direct decendents of the Arab Crusaders the physically took over the lands from the Byzantines in the 7th century. Before Britian created Jordan, Jordan was part of the Palestine, to which the name was created by the Romans in response to the 2nd Jewish Revolt 500 years before the Arab Crusades were undertaken.

Jordan is still made up of many Palestinians; however, the PLO rebelled there was brutally crushed I believe in the 60s. Syria was close to get into the conflict, although they assisted De Facto. Majority of the radical Palestinians were expelled.

The Palestinians are direct decendents of the Arab Crusaders the physically took over the lands from the Byzantines in the 7th century. Before Britian created Jordan, Jordan was part of the Palestine, to which the name was created by the Romans in response to the 2nd Jewish Revolt 500 years before the Arab Crusades were undertaken.

Jordan is still made up of many Palestinians; however, the PLO rebelled there was brutally crushed I believe in the 60s. Syria was close to get into the conflict, although they assisted De Facto. Majority of the radical Palestinians were expelled.

So, does that mean its ok to nuke the fucks?

Just checking................:eusa_whistle:

the very idea gave you a political orgasm, didn't it?

Hey, if nothing else at least you've come to walk a mile in the shoes of nazi hatred of their scapegoat minority!

Originally posted by trobinett
So, does that mean its ok to nuke the fucks?

Trust me, it will never happen…

Even if the US gets nuked someday you can bet your ass the West Bank and Gaza won’t be the targets of an eventual retaliation…

The damn subhumans live too close to the chosen people to be safely nuked.

then again... if it becomes conveneint to rationalize a few blamable deaths in order to destroy temple mount and make its acquisition easier.......

José;638541 said:
Trust me, it will never happen…

Even if the US gets nuked someday you can bet your ass the West Bank and Gaza won’t be the targets of an eventual retaliation…

The damn subhumans live too close to the chosen people to be safely nuked.

If the US gets nuked by the Pals, the US will not give a damn about what will happen to the Israelis! Most likely Syria, Iran, Pakistan and Lebanon will be first!

Some would disagree with you..to a degree

..." and that "[a]lthough proud of their Arab heritage and ancestry, the Palestinians considered themselves to be descended not only from Arab conquerors of the seventh century but also from indigenous peoples who had lived in the country since time immemorial, including the ancient Hebrews and the Canaanites before them."[15].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian

Some would disagree with you..to a degree

..." and that "[a]lthough proud of their Arab heritage and ancestry, the Palestinians considered themselves to be descended not only from Arab conquerors of the seventh century but also from indigenous peoples who had lived in the country since time immemorial, including the ancient Hebrews and the Canaanites before them."[15].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian

LOL :rofl: , of course they would state this! That helps their propaganda machine.

the GREAT :rolleyes: palestinians who you love to defen, built their dome of the rock ON-TOP of the second temple, get your facts straight buddy :evil:

then again... if it becomes conveneint to rationalize a few blamable deaths in order to destroy temple mount and make its acquisition easier.......

they dont want a palestinian state, they want all of israel, and to kill every jew.

they have always wanted no jews and christians in israel.

1929 riots, they were ok with letting jews being burned in ovens, and were happy about it, there was even a grand mufti of jerusalem who worked with hitler. The brits would not allow more then 15k jews, into safe passage, because they didnt wanna piss off the great pales.

But forget it shogun, they should have just gone back to the countries that rounded them up and slaughterd them, and way to ignore the facts here

and the fact the british government who owned palestine, pales never owned the land, and never made a stink about it when arabs ruled it from 1948-1967 said in 1916 balfour document, the jews can have a homeland.

then the united nations split it into two, so both sides could have a home, but its not good enough for the pales.

shogun, You should sign up to be hamas's spoken you do a good job of it here

:cuckoo:

Which would already exist except they do not want one, they want Israel.

the GREAT :rolleyes: palestinians who you love to defen, built their dome of the rock ON-TOP of the second temple, get your facts straight buddy :evil:

I hate to break it to you but just because YOU think a burning bush makes a good real estate agent doesn't mean that every one else does too.

How many native holy sites in North America do you think have roads and parking lots on them now? I've got my facts trait, dude. There IS NO second temple to have been built upon. I suggest you be happy with being given a nation and find some other location for the next temple.

Forum List

Back