for how long will Ukraine be able to fight?

Well, the news claims that President Z. has asked Switzerland to set up peace talks.

So it looks as if some parts of Ukraine may be given to Russia.

What a pity after all the Ukrainian boys who have died during this horrible war.
is that official?

Well, the news claims that President Z. has asked Switzerland to set up peace talks.

So it looks as if some parts of Ukraine may be given to Russia.

What a pity after all the Ukrainian boys who have died during this horrible war.
yes, he spoke to viola amherd in yseitzerland

Biden is mired in the Ukraine and Gaza war

I will give him this ... It's a proxy war and our boys (and girls) aren't doing the dying.

Like anonymous sex... we can pull out anytime we choose without too much mess.

i fear for ukraine ….
Ukraine will be just fine. I don't see Putin absorbing it as a territory. They'll do much better if they cooperate with Russia then if they oppose Russia.
Right now Ukrainian soldiers are not even fighting for Ukraine They fighting to fill up the pockets of American politicians and that is a disgusting sin.

Mostly left wing early propaganda indicated that the Ukies were winning. Now the narrative focuses on how long they can last. Something ain't right.

They will fight as long as democrats give them money and a democrat president to receive laundered American tax money.

I would like to see Bolton, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and all the neocons who conceived and implemented the absurd, gratuitous policy of expanding NATO to Russia's next door neighbors, I'd like to see them on their knees at Maidan Square, with their mouths wide open and a giant line with thousands of relatives of young Ukrainians killed in that war waiting for their turn to piss inside their mouths.

Time for peace talks!

Yeah, I dunno, man.

Zelensky was just over at the WEF gathering of globalists in Davos popping off about going after Putin's family. Even his grandchildren.

He was saying that Putin wasn't gonna ''rest in peace, both in this world and in the next'' and that ''neither his children, nor his grandchildren'' would.

I probably wouldn't give a bucket of piss for Zelensky's future, once the gravy train gets cut off, honestly.

Looks like Russia just bombed and kllled around sixty or so foreign French mercenaries, with several others being hauled off to hospitals in the amberlamps.

This coming on the same day that Macron was popping off about Paris not “allowing Russia to win”

Apparently they hit a building being used as a temporary staging area for foreign mercenaries.

Forum List

Back