‘For God’s sake!’ Testy Schumer derides CNN hosts for wanting to ‘buzz around’ when pressed on Biden docs

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Even the media lapdogs are turning on poor ole' Brandon.

This is the most stark evidence yet that perhaps they do mean to replace him after all.

"The prosecutors will get to the bottom of this, and let’s let them do it, for God’s sake. I know you want to buzz around —” Schumer retorted before Harlow interjected.

“I hear you!” she insisted.

“I know you all want to buzz around and all of that, but bottom line is…” Schumer started to say.

“Let me buzz for a minute. Let me buzz for one minute, and I promise we’ll get to something else,” Harlow cut in.

“Hold on,” Lemon said, “It’s not just us buzzing, you’re the head of the Democratic Senate; it’s not just us buzzing around. This is a really important issue. It’s not just buzzing around. This is serious stuff.”

Things are gettin' spicy.

Schumer thinks he is the best senate speaker since the Great Depression...and here we are going into one. LOL

The guy is delusional. If it weren't for these folks giving themeselves awards, pats on the back and lip service to themselves, there'd be nothing for them.

The hosts even tried to stop him and he'd have NONE of it!!! LOLOL

Forum List

Back