For Crickham- Critique of GISS Urbanization Adjustments

Dude for the umpteenth time, show the experiment that proves your religion. It's very simple right?

Dude, for the umpteenth time, stop lying. You've been shown such experiments and you - and everyone else here - knows it.

Dude for the umpteenth time, show the experiment that proves your religion. It's very simple right?

Dude, for the umpteenth time, stop lying. You've been shown such experiments and you - and everyone else here - knows it.

I believe it should be possible to set up an experiment that shows a small amount of warming for a small amount of increased CO2 but that doesnt mean I have seen one. show me because I find it hard to believe that I missed it somehow.

Well it seems your "everyone else here" is smashed. Just like your attempt to dodge the inevitable admittance of no proof. You have none, you must resort to making stupid comments that are then proven wrong as well. So friend, I am not the only one asking you, so not everyone else here has seen what you embrace as truth. You lie!!!! As Three Dog Night use to sing "Liar"

I believe it should be possible to set up an experiment that shows a small amount of warming for a small amount of increased CO2 but that doesnt mean I have seen one. show me because I find it hard to believe that I missed it somehow.

I am looking for evidence that CO2 filled with infrared waves can act like a sun! Does CO2 hold heat, yes, I believe that, but it can't act like the sun. It may release its infrared waves, but it does so in all direction. So, when does it release the waves and then how can something get hotter because of that since it can't get hotter than it was? Maybe remain the same temperature, but getting hotter than it got? Nope sorry can't accept that, that would mean it is sun like.

I also find it hard to believe that you could have missed such a thing, assuming you actually looked and assuming you're being honest.

I also find it hard to believe that you could have missed such a thing, assuming you actually looked and assuming you're being honest.

Why don't just repost it for us

I have, but you've all chosen to simply lie about it. I don't play with liars. So, I won't be playing with you.

I have, but you've all chosen to simply lie about it. I don't play with liars. So, I won't be playing with you.

You've never posted it once.

None of us have ever seen this imaginary experiment you keep telling us you've posted

Are you delusional? Suffering hallucinations?

spectra.png

Was this your lame "experiment"?

So then you concede, you don't have any experimental evidence to support your claim. That's what we all thought. So who really is the liar? hmmm.......

So then you concede, you don't have any experimental evidence to support your claim. That's what we all thought. So who really is the liar? hmmm.......

You. Repeatedly.

yep, I repeatedly point out the fact that you lie. Yep that's a fact jack!

You're getting accolades from your cult, jc, but that's meaningless. The rest of the world still thinks you're cultists. How do you plan to change that?

Remember, we here on the rational side don't have to do a thing, since we've already won. You're the one trying to change the status quo, the equivalent of a flat-earther, so it's up to you to prove your case. Complaining on a message board is probably not going to get any results.

You're getting accolades from your cult, jc, but that's meaningless. The rest of the world still thinks you're cultists. How do you plan to change that?

Remember, we here on the rational side don't have to do a thing, since we've already won. You're the one trying to change the status quo, the equivalent of a flat-earther, so it's up to you to prove your case. Complaining on a message board is probably not going to get any results.

Then why does your side need a Political Action Committee?

Super PAC Targets Climate Change Deniers

Oh my the irony of those comments from the AGW cult!

Then why does your side need a Political Action Committee?

Super PAC Targets Climate Change Deniers

As far I have seen or read no scientist is claiming the climate does NOT change.

Forum List

Back