For 64 of 66 years of his life, Jim Justice was a Republican

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
You can take a xenophobic old moron out of the GOP, but you can't take the inbred xenophobia out of the old moron.

And so Jim Justice, lifelong charlatan, got to pretend to switch parties tonight to the cheers of thousands of Trump sheep, desperate for a win (any win, pleeease :crybaby:), across the country.

2 years a Democrat... :rolleyes:

Congrats rubes :wine:

We're happy to hand him back

220px-Jim_Justice.jpg

TRANSLATION: I don't dare address the reasons why Justice left the Democrat party. So I'll call him names, insult him, insult millions of American voters, make the usual unsubstantiated accusations, and hope somebody somewhere thinks he's a bad guy even though I can't point out any reasons.

Ha, embarrassing butthurt. Democrats now have only 15 Governors among 50 States. The numbnuts are YUUUGE fails. Go Trump! :dance:

• Banned
TRANSLATION: I don't dare address the reasons why Justice left the Democrat party. So I'll call him names, insult him, make the usual unsubstantiated accusations, and hope somebody somewhere thinks he's a bad guy even though I can't point out any reasons.
Left? He was just making a brief appearance. Hell, I'm more interested in why he bothered to put on the charade of pretending to be a Democrat in the first place.

Was it the easiest course to power for a billionaire in West Virginia? I shudder to think about what kind of a monster could primary him in the GOP!

TRANSLATION: I don't dare address the reasons why Justice left the Democrat party. So I'll call him names, insult him, make the usual unsubstantiated accusations, and hope somebody somewhere thinks he's a bad guy even though I can't point out any reasons.
Left? He was just making a brief appearance. Hell, I'm more interested in why he bothered to put on the charade of pretending to be a Democrat in the first place.
Most likely he did it because in some way he benefited from it financially. And, like trump, he also has Russian connections.

"Jim Justice deceived the state of West Virginia when he ran as a Democrat 8 months ago," DGA Executive Director Elizabeth Pearson wrote. "West Virginians have learned that they simply can't trust Jim Justice. He will always put his financial interests above the needs of West Virginians."

The statement continues, noting that Republicans in the state have often criticized Justice's personal finances. "As Republicans have repeatedly said, Jim Justice owes millions in unpaid company taxes, after a deal with a Russian coal company," Pearson writes. "These debts have only worsened under Justice's term as governor."

"If President Trump cut a deal," she adds, "we hope it does not put U.S. taxpayers on the hook to bail out Jim Justice's personal finances."

Democratic governors: Jim Justice 'deceived' West Virginia

TRANSLATION: I don't dare address the reasons why Justice left the Democrat party. So I'll call him names, insult him, insult millions of American voters, make the usual unsubstantiated accusations, and hope somebody somewhere thinks he's a bad guy even though I can't point out any reasons.
Actually, it was the millions of American voters that were insulted by him when they thought they were electing a Democrat only to find out he was a fraud. But, I am sure you are just fine with that, right?

By the way, it's DemocratIC Party. None of you rubes can get it right, can you?

Ha, embarrassing butthurt. Democrats now have only 15 Governors among 50 States. The numbnuts are YUUUGE fails. Go Trump! :dance:
And the usual nothing from you.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The far left wing zealots always attack defectors like a pack of rabies infested rats. A governor abandoning the Dem party that's a pretty big deal, tissue libs? :laugh:

And the usual nothing from you.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He'll be officially changing his Party-affiliation tomorrow. And that will leave you numbnuts with just 15 Governors among 50 states. You are YUUUGE fails. It is what it is.

The Captain of the Titanic was describing the modern day plight
of the Democratic Party when he announced to the passengers...
"Don't panic folks, we're just stopping for ice."

You can take a xenophobic old moron out of the GOP, but you can't take the inbred xenophobia out of the old moron.

And so Jim Justice, lifelong charlatan, got to pretend to switch parties tonight to the cheers of thousands of Trump sheep, desperate for a win (any win, pleeease :crybaby:), across the country.

220px-Jim_Justice.jpg
Yes....the GOP can have him back. Enjoy.

A Trump ancestor yelled "I'll get the iceberg to pay for a wall blocking it!!!" Shortly afterwards, a bunch of ignorant morons pushed the old Trump towards a lifeboat he could ride alone. And the old Trump laughed and laughed and laughed at the stupid people he was leaving behind.

A Trump ancestor yelled "I'll get the iceberg to pay for a wall blocking it!!!" Shortly afterwards, a bunch of ignorant morons pushed the old Trump towards a lifeboat he could ride alone. And the old Trump laughed and laughed and laughed at the stupid people he was leaving behind.

That was pretty lame...but then again...not surprising.

220px-Jim_Justice.jpg
still-cant-find-a-fuck-to-give_o_845592.gif

220px-Jim_Justice.jpg

Oh the "sheep" reference...hahaha
Is a "sheep" a decent human who appreciates normalcy, conformity and a likeminded society?
"I'll venture to guess you have a tall red Mohawk, neck tattoos, a bone through your nose, fifteen piercings, five children with three baby mamas and you're on welfare...no? Am I close?
Haha...you poor people want nothing more than to be accepted and considered "normal" yet anyone truly normal is a "sheep" haha...funny shit!"

"desperate for a win (any win, pleeease :crybaby:), across the country."
You can't be serious? Didn't legit American's win everything...don't legit American's own all of D.C.?

Actually, it was the millions of American voters that were insulted by him when they thought they were electing a Democrat only to find out he was a fraud. But, I am sure you are just fine with that, right?

By the way, it's DemocratIC Party. None of you rubes can get it right, can you?
You mean the idiotic party?

Forum List

Back