Fool Obama voters first time: Shame on Obama.. fool voters 2nd time SHAME on Voters!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama was in the classic definition of a CHARLATAN...
A charlatan (also called swindler or mountebank) is a person practicing quackery or some similar confidence trick in order to obtain money, fame or other advantages via some form of pretense or deception.
Proof he is a "Charlatan" who fooled voters the first time?
I'll let those of you that were fooled the first time defend WHY you voted for him... because based on his lack of executive experiences... i.e. Bush/Clinton/Reagan/Carter all governors i.e. executives of states..that was definitely a reason NOT to vote for Obama.. NO experience.
What other reasons would first time voters vote for this Charlatan?
HOPE AND CHANGE!
Maybe most first time voters like a couple of people I know, couldn't come up with reasons to vote for Obama
except he was black and if they didn't vote for him because he was black ... they were racists!
Again... they knew very very little about him...except as Obama told us ALL FIRST...
"They’re going to try to make you afraid.
They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
And did I mention he’s black?"

Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

Why would any person with skills in communications as Obama is touted to have mention ethnicity?

So those first term voters...
YOU are forgiven for your vote because YOU WERE FOOLED and shame on Obama!

Those of you that voted the 2nd time for Obama.... SHAME on you!
You knew better.
YOU knew Obama LIED when he said:
I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year…..
We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.”
If you like your health care plan, you can keep it.
If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."

He LIED about that and he fooled you 2nd time voters again and again...saying one thing while doing another!
Obama has said: "It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper —"
"He[Obama's brother George] asked if I could provide $1,000 to help him," D'Souza told Huckabee. "And I'm like, 'You're the president's half-brother. Isn't there somebody else you can call?' And he said, 'no.'"
"I ended up sending $1,000 to George Obama,

while President Obama apparently now announces this new initiative called 'My Brother's Keeper,'"
D'Souza said. "Well, evidently, he hasn't been much of his brother's keeper."

Obama's promise to be his brother's keeper seems very very empty when Obama's $500,000 gross income in 2013 couldn't find at least $12 to pay for his brother's rent on the below dwelling!
Screen Shot 2014-10-26 at 8.31.36 AM.png

A charlatan (also called swindler or mountebank) is a person practicing quackery or some similar confidence trick in order to obtain money, fame or other advantages via some form of pretense or deception.
I'll let those of you that were fooled the first time defend WHY you voted for him... because based on his lack of executive experiences... i.e. Bush/Clinton/Reagan/Carter all governors i.e. executives of states..that was definitely a reason NOT to vote for Obama.. NO experience.
HOPE AND CHANGE!
Maybe most first time voters like a couple of people I know, couldn't come up with reasons to vote for Obama
except he was black and if they didn't vote for him because he was black ... they were racists!
Again... they knew very very little about him...except as Obama told us ALL FIRST...

Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

Why would any person with skills in communications as Obama is touted to have mention ethnicity?

You knew better.

He LIED about that and he fooled you 2nd time voters again and again...saying one thing while doing another!
Obama has said: "It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper —"
"He[Obama's brother George] asked if I could provide $1,000 to help him," D'Souza told Huckabee. "And I'm like, 'You're the president's half-brother. Isn't there somebody else you can call?' And he said, 'no.'"

while President Obama apparently now announces this new initiative called 'My Brother's Keeper,'"

Obama's promise to be his brother's keeper seems very very empty when Obama's $500,000 gross income in 2013 couldn't find at least $12 to pay for his brother's rent on the below dwelling!
View attachment 33384

And to think what else Obama has done for black folk in this country. Indeed a very historic FAIL

-Geaux

HOPE AND CHANGE!

You knew better.

View attachment 33384

Name three specific actions by Obama, his and his alone, that have adversely affected you personally.

Wow ..... Obama says Hi !!! I have never in my life seen so many butt hurt folks ....

Lot of Butthurt in this one
So it doesn't bother YOU one bit that this "DO AS I SAY and NOT AS I DO" president can't even pay for his OWN brother's $12/yr hut?
See my brother lives with me! I am truly "MY brother's keeper"! And I am very offended that TAX dollars I pay for this idiot to be president who can't do the minimum as I do for my brother for HIS brother. I mean how so terrible demeaning of the office of the president that he has a brother
he can't even pay the rent! Typical Obama ALL BLOW and then a NO SHOW when it counts!
But of course it doesn't bother idiots like you who are so low information people you have depend on stupid ass tag lines as you do to give you an identity! You can't even think for yourself and that is so very very depressing and yet uplifting! Uplifting to know in spite of your ignorance this great country gives idiots like you the chance to reveal how stupid you are!

Lot of Butthurt in this one
So it doesn't bother YOU one bit that this "DO AS I SAY and NOT AS I DO" president can't even pay for his OWN brother's $12/yr hut?
See my brother lives with me! I am truly "MY brother's keeper"! And I am very offended that TAX dollars I pay for this idiot to be president who can't do the minimum as I do for my brother for HIS brother. I mean how so terrible demeaning of the office of the president that he has a brother
he can't even pay the rent! Typical Obama ALL BLOW and then a NO SHOW when it counts!
But of course it doesn't bother idiots like you who are so low information people you have depend on stupid ass tag lines as you do to give you an identity! You can't even think for yourself and that is so very very depressing and yet uplifting! Uplifting to know in spite of your ignorance this great country gives idiots like you the chance to reveal how stupid you are!
Shows the connection of Obama to his unknown brother

However, Obama has shown a desire to help tens of millions of struggling Americans

The RWnuts will call Obama the worst president in history until the next Democrat is elected president, then he or she will be the worst president in history,

and the nuts will try to pile on that by saying that Obama wasn't so bad afterall. That's standard RWnut practice.

Shame hardly describes the appropriate reaction to the monumental stupidity of the Libtard voter.
Low information voters

The new crutch of the right
Low info voters are the foundation of the demoquack party.
Last vestige of a loser....

Anyone who doesn't vote for me must be......Stoopid
RW gets three katyushas...for missing the point that it's the libtard voters that are the losers...true their guy won...but the world lost.

Shame hardly describes the appropriate reaction to the monumental stupidity of the Libtard voter.
Low information voters

The new crutch of the right
Low info voters are the foundation of the demoquack party.
Last vestige of a loser....

Anyone who doesn't vote for me must be......Stoopid
RW gets three katyushas...for missing the point that it's the libtard voters that are the losers...true their guy won...but the world lost.
Spoken like a true conservatard

Voters do not buy into your message. We are in the 21st century. About time you left the 18th

Forum List

Back