Food for thought IV

Machiavellian
Cunning, scheming, and unscrupulous, especially in politics or in advancing one's career.
That would seem to be a pretty accurate description of Comey I personally feel it's term more than a few on the left would use to describe him as well.

Machiavellian
Cunning, scheming, and unscrupulous, especially in politics or in advancing one's career.
That would seem to be a pretty accurate description of Comey I personally feel it's term more than a few on the left would use to describe him as well.

Only the very few who have actually read Machiavelli.

Consider:

Trump lawyers call Comey 'Machiavellian' in note to Mueller

Character Assassination, another dirty trick emanating from the White House
ROFL! The entire Mueller investigation is just one giant campaign of character assasination. Hillary's law firm is conducting a character assasination campaign against Jim Jordan. Hillary's entire campaign was just one huge smear campaign against Trump.

Nothing could possibly be more ironic than leftists accusing Trump of characters assasination.

Last edited:
If not for Trump firing Comey, we would not have Mueller

How Machiavellian

Consider:

ROFL! The entire Mueller investigation is just one giant campaign of character assasination. Hillary's law firm is conducting a character assasination campaign against Jim Jordan. Hillary's entire campaign was just one huge smear campaign against Trump.

Nothing could possibly be more ironic than leftists accusing Trump of characters assasination.
Jordan is nothing more than repub scum afraid to take responsibility for what 5 different men accused him of

Machiavellian

who TF would you want watching your back in a war Trump the fn coward or Comey?

Machiavellian
And putins a fine fellow

Machiavellian
And putins a fine fellow
Irrelevant.
Un and putin are good guys

POLITICS
North Korea Slams U.S. ‘Gangster-Like’ Demands at Nuclear Talks
How Kim Jong Un and Trump Differ on Denuclearization

Machiavellian
And putins a fine fellow
Irrelevant.
Un and putin are good guys

POLITICS
North Korea Slams U.S. ‘Gangster-Like’ Demands at Nuclear Talks
How Kim Jong Un and Trump Differ on Denuclearization
Still irrelevant.

Consider:

Jordan is nothing more than repub scum afraid to take responsibility for what 5 different men accused him of

Why should he "take responsibility" for obvious smears and lies?

Machiavellian

Trump. Comey is a liar and a backstabber.

Consider:

Why should he "take responsibility" for obvious smears and lies?
Yeah 5 grown men are willing to testify they were molested and jordan knew and you call it a smear ?? what fn world are you living in?

Machiavellian

Trump. Comey is a liar and a backstabber.
Coming from a scumbag like trump and you really believe that POS?

Forum List

Back