Food for thought III

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019

From the link:

"Last month, when Sweden’s TV4, the largest broadcast network in Scandinavia, sent political correspondent Ann Tiberg to cover the U.S. election, her producers were so afraid of the possible mayhem awaiting her that they insisted she pack a bulletproof vest, helmet and gas mask ...

"Happily, Tiberg didn’t need the combat gear. “There was no violence, and not a lot of cheating — the system worked. And people showed up in numbers never seen before. I thought that was so impressive. That’s what I brought back to my viewers: The U.S. pulled it off.”"...

"Citizens across the Atlantic cheered the election results. “Europeans were overwhelmingly happy that Trump lost and Biden won,” says Jon Henley, political reporter for the London-based Guardian. But now, “they’re looking on in shock, horror and disbelief — saying this is not right and this is dangerous.”"

It isn't any surprise to the 7 million + or - voters who supported Biden & Harris and rejected Trump & Pence that Europeans find our country uncivilized(?) and dangerous. What is a surprise is that so many trump supporters are engaging in behaviors willing to allow millions of voters to be disenfranchised without any evidence of fraud.

From the link:

"Last month, when Sweden’s TV4, the largest broadcast network in Scandinavia, sent political correspondent Ann Tiberg to cover the U.S. election, her producers were so afraid of the possible mayhem awaiting her that they insisted she pack a bulletproof vest, helmet and gas mask ...

"Happily, Tiberg didn’t need the combat gear. “There was no violence, and not a lot of cheating — the system worked. And people showed up in numbers never seen before. I thought that was so impressive. That’s what I brought back to my viewers: The U.S. pulled it off.”"...

"Citizens across the Atlantic cheered the election results. “Europeans were overwhelmingly happy that Trump lost and Biden won,” says Jon Henley, political reporter for the London-based Guardian. But now, “they’re looking on in shock, horror and disbelief — saying this is not right and this is dangerous.”"

It isn't any surprise to the 7 million + or - voters who supported Biden & Harris and rejected Trump & Pence that Europeans find our country uncivilized(?) and dangerous. What is a surprise is that so many trump supporters are engaging in behaviors willing to allow millions of voters to be disenfranchised without any evidence of fraud.
The euros can relax

they will soon be able to take advantage of the US again as they did under US presidents before trump was elected

Bed wetting turds like spooge catcher jabbered on about russia for the last 4 years, in spite of there not only being zero evidence, an investigation couldn't find any either. If democrook cheaters failed and Trump was projected the winner, this sniveling imbecile would still be squawking about russia like the vacuous parrot he is.

Of course I'm always amused when this cum dumpster uses the word "thought" as if he has ever had one.

Leftists never have rationally explained why Americans should give a damn what Europeans think.
They either have no frontal lobe, or what they had has atrophied from not being used, they don't have the capacity to rationalize anything.

Last month, when Sweden’s TV4, the largest broadcast network in Scandinavia, sent political correspondent Ann Tiberg to cover the U.S. election, her producers were so afraid of the possible mayhem awaiting her that they insisted she pack a bulletproof vest, helmet and gas mask."

That goes to show how inaccurate a perception of our country our media gives these people and how wrong they are about us.

"Citizens across the Atlantic cheered the election results. “Europeans were overwhelmingly happy that Trump lost and Biden won,”

Why should their perception of Biden and Trump be any more accurate than their belief that they need a bulletproof vest and gas mask! They get both misinformations from the same biased press.

It isn't any surprise to the 7 million + or - voters who supported Biden & Harris and rejected Trump & Pence that Europeans find our country uncivilized(?) and dangerous.

That's about right. About 7 million people voted for Joe Biden. And if the liberal media convinces them we are uncivilized and dangerous, they can only be talking about their own base.

• Banned
Last month, when Sweden’s TV4, the largest broadcast network in Scandinavia, sent political correspondent Ann Tiberg to cover the U.S. election, her producers were so afraid of the possible mayhem awaiting her that they insisted she pack a bulletproof vest, helmet and gas mask."

That goes to show how inaccurate a perception of our country our media gives these people and how wrong they are about us.

"Citizens across the Atlantic cheered the election results. “Europeans were overwhelmingly happy that Trump lost and Biden won,”

Why should their perception of Biden and Trump be any more accurate than their belief that they need a bulletproof vest and gas mask! They get both misinformations from the same biased press.

It isn't any surprise to the 7 million + or - voters who supported Biden & Harris and rejected Trump & Pence that Europeans find our country uncivilized(?) and dangerous.

That's about right. About 7 million people voted for Joe Biden. And if the liberal media convinces them we are uncivilized and dangerous, they can only be talking about their own base.

Sorry, but you opinion (well, not yours, they are the propaganda spewed first by Limbaugh three decades ago) is nothing more than a BIG LIE. Every negative utterance about the Republican Party and Trumpism is poo-pooed by the brainwashed and biddable fools as "Fake News".

That sounds about right to me. Next time we need to make sure they only vote once rather than 11 times each.

Sorry, but you opinion (well, not yours, they are the propaganda spewed first by Limbaugh three decades ago)

First Junior, Facts are not opinions. Your own linked story is proof of that. So everything I said is true. And apparently you are an avid follower of Rush Limbaugh as I have no idea what he was saying 30 years ago. But I do agree with you about one thing: Joe Biden got +/- 7 million votes. The rest were printed out in the back of a van somewhere.

Sorry, but you opinion (well, not yours, they are the propaganda spewed first by Limbaugh three decades ago)

First Junior, Facts are not opinions. Your own linked story is proof of that. So everything I said is true. And apparently you are an avid follower of Rush Limbaugh as I have no idea what he was saying 30 years ago. But I do agree with you about one thing: Joe Biden got +/- 7 million votes. The rest were printed out in the back of a van somewhere.

Oh, a Fake Post.

I'll use this post in mind, and maybe add to my signature line how all the other biddable fools and brainwashed anti-American patriots are seeking to destroy 244 years of democracy.

You people are not patriots, Republicans or anything but anarchists, racists and whores. Donald Trump is a loser, and is not to be trusted; he is out to destroy democracy in America and people like you are supporting his seditious and potentially treasonous behavior.

Oh, a Fake Post.

I'll use this post in mind, and maybe add to my signature line how all the other biddable fools and brainwashed anti-American patriots are seeking to destroy 244 years of democracy.

You people are not patriots, Republicans or anything but anarchists, racists and whores. Donald Trump is a loser, and is not to be trusted; he is out to destroy democracy in America and people like you are supporting his seditious and potentially treasonous behavior.

200.gif

Good god do you ever have anything important to say?

Oh, a Fake Post.

View attachment 428295

Good god do you ever have anything important to say?

How do you breath with your head in the ground?

1607806906226.png

From the link:

It is ok. We can "blame the Right Wing" if the French want to repossess the Statue of Liberty.

Forum List

Back