Florida's Capitol Building. Remind you of Anything?

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
florida%20capital_2.jpeg

I can't believe they actually built this thing.

Oh, BTW, for anyone in the Tallahassee area, there's a tea party thingy on Saturday at noon on the capitol steps.

Don't know why exactly, but there's a lot of those types here, so I thought I'd pass that along.

Oh, BTW, for anyone in the Tallahassee area, there's a tea party thingy on Saturday at noon on the capitol steps.

Don't know why exactly, but there's a lot of those types here, so I thought I'd pass that along.

Will there be free tea? I'll take it if they're just going to waste it all by dumping it into a lake or something. :lol:

Will there be free tea? I'll take it if they're just going to waste it all by dumping it into a lake or something. :lol:

I don't know.

When I first moved down here, I'd order "tea," expecting to get hot tea like you do everywhere else in the world, and they'd give me this horrible iced tea with 14 dissolved tablespoons of sugar in each cup.

Now I like it.

I don't know.

When I first moved down here, I'd order "tea," expecting to get hot tea like you do everywhere else in the world, and they'd give me this horrible iced tea with 14 dissolved tablespoons of sugar in each cup.

Now I like it.

Ah yes, sweet tea.

Forum List

Back