Nah, there's no fraud in the PPP program, let's do it again!

Yeah, I read that today. Wonder if they got the jewels back he purchased, too?

This is why I am against gov't handouts.

House Democrats passed a $3T round of relief efforts about 2 months ago.

The GOP lead senate did nothing. They could have negotiated it down to a more acceptable figure. We could have been working on a bill that had more safeguards, more policing, and was geared toward direct aid instead of setting up all of these programs that have been shown to fail. But, of course, the GOP Senate did nothing.

And the blob showed his typical zero leadership and golfed a lot during that time.

And now we're down to the wire and the GOP suddenly discovered they need to do something. So this new bill will be rushed through without the safeguards and policing and you'll see more stories like this around election time. It may result in the GOP losing the Oval and the Senate.

If that happens; you'll blame non existent voter fraud and the media; right?

The GOP lead senate did nothing. They could have negotiated it down to a more acceptable figure. We could have been working on a bill that had more safeguards, more policing, and was geared toward direct aid instead of setting up all of these programs that have been shown to fail. But, of course, the GOP Senate did nothing.

And the blob showed his typical zero leadership and golfed a lot during that time.

And now we're down to the wire and the GOP suddenly discovered they need to do something. So this new bill will be rushed through without the safeguards and policing and you'll see more stories like this around election time. It may result in the GOP losing the Oval and the Senate.

McConnell said it was so packed full of pork it was dead on arrival. That's not the senates fault. Tell naughty Nancy to send the senate a good clean bill.

McConnell said it was so packed full of pork it was dead on arrival. That's not the senates fault. Tell naughty Nancy to send the senate a good clean bill.

Damn dude. You’re an idiot. Really. Here is what you’re selling: That Mitch knew there was a needed stimulus package and instead of doing their own bill; they shelved one without marking it up and wait 6 weeks to do anything.

Again; you’re an idiot

Damn dude. You’re an idiot. Really. Here is what you’re selling: That Mitch knew there was a needed stimulus package and instead of doing their own bill; they shelved one without marking it up and wait 6 weeks to do anything.

Again; you’re an idiot

It's the houses job to make a bill and send it to the senate, not the other way around.

And you call me an idiot you stupid fuck.

That’s the tip of the iceberg. The wealthy get all kinds of sweetheart deals from Uncle.

That’s the tip of the iceberg. The wealthy get all kinds of sweetheart deals from Uncle.

It's sad, and yet the left wants to throw more money at everyone.

It's sad, and yet the left wants to throw more money at everyone.
Lol. You mean both political gangs. Right?

Forum List

Back