Florida Dem pushes bill to make it illegal for dogs to stick thier heads out of car windows, forcing them to be in carriers while in a moving vehicle.

Feel free to point out examples of my "contiual un-wavering support of all DEMS & Criminals non-stop".

For every post like that you find, I bet I can find 3 or 4 that are the exact opposite.

I am not researching any LW loon posting history. I only have time for one shower before work. Bottom line. This is war. We know which side you are on.
Our Country is being destroyed, exponentially now. After 50 years of DEM Commee destroying every single thing it touched....including the Black population in America,
Military, Police, Churches, Courts, GOVT, Finances ......when it call comes down it will be bloody slaughter for those in support of American enemies. Code pink, LBGTQ, ACRORN, BLM, ANTIFA..........nary a peep outa LW loons to reign them in. Our finances being destroyed by a bunch of lunatics you support 100%, never wavering. At one time I thought some hope for some? At times some of you seem normal on Sports boards but even there it is only to support the few Blacks that are not yet killing and maiming innocents.

-Zero pity left for what could unfold. Your cult is on fast track to ruin 330 million lives (nearly the whole planet?).
We will need to eliminate about 38 million hard-core loons in the USA. Cannot reason with Criminals.
In the meantime I have to work now.....and pay my Tax. Someone has to pay the $10K/mo GOVT pensions you all think are "deserved". //

I am not researching any LW loon posting history. I only have time for one shower before work. Bottom line. This is war. We know which side you are on.
Our Country is being destroyed, exponentially now. After 50 years of DEM Commee destroying every single thing it touched....including the Black population in America,
Military, Police, Churches, Courts, GOVT, Finances ......when it call comes down it will be bloody slaughter for those in support of American enemies. Code pink, LBGTQ, ACRORN, BLM, ANTIFA..........nary a peep outa LW loons to reign them in. Our finances being destroyed by a bunch of lunatics you support 100%, never wavering. At one time I thought some hope for some? At times some of you seem normal on Sports boards but even there it is only to support the few Blacks that are not yet killing and maiming innocents.

-Zero pity left for what could unfold. Your cult is on fast track to ruin 330 million lives (nearly the whole planet?).
We will need to eliminate about 38 million hard-core loons in the USA. Cannot reason with Criminals.
In the meantime I have to work now.....and pay my Tax. Someone has to pay the $10K/mo GOVT pensions you all think are "deserved". //

Thats fine. It just makes it baseless accusations.

I have not supported the BLM riots or ANTIFA. I guess you missed all the threads where I posted in support of the 2nd amendment, tax reform, a balanced budget, personal freedoms, and a less intrusive gov't. Those are conservative views. Not these new social conservative bits of bullshit.

But you believe what you want to believe. I'm fine.

I'll just enjoy my retirement and my SSI checks.

Forum List

Back