Florida cop ambushed by shooter as he worked traffic accident; Motive "unknown"

Ah...how cute. You keep voting for a party that encourages violence on cops. And you are very close to a cop. Pathetic.

BHO had many chances to use his 1/2 black to slow these attacks on Police. Instead he encouraged more of it. BHO has never had a job, never dealt with criminal scum and is out of touch with reality. Many years doped up in HI, or off in a Indonesian Muslim school does not prepare you to dicuss North STL issue. He has never been walking to Edward Jones dome with group of five African male following him from parked car. He is a soft headed barrel of mush. Not a clue.

Yeah Police deaths are down. Good. Vests etc. as Buc posted. But I suspect Executions of Police are up.

So they didn't have vests before? I wasn't aware that bullet proof vests were an invention that was introduced in 2009.

39 cops were shot to death last year.

39. In the whole country. This despite there being more police officers on duty now than at any time in our nations history.

This 'war on cops'...isn't.

They were a luxury in the 80's and 90's. Most police weren't issued one and went without or had to buy their own.

The advances in trauma car, the widespread aquisition of vests, and...yes...militarized training tactics...have all led to fewer cops dying. Much to the disappointment of Democrats.

39. In the whole country. This despite there being more police officers on duty now than at any time in our nations history.

That's 40 more than should have been killed. How many of the murderers of those officers have already been executed? Not enough.

Ah...how cute. You keep voting for a party that encourages violence on cops. And you are very close to a cop. Pathetic.

BHO had many chances to use his 1/2 black to slow these attacks on Police. Instead he encouraged more of it. BHO has never had a job, never dealt with criminal scum and is out of touch with reality. Many years doped up in HI, or off in a Indonesian Muslim school does not prepare you to dicuss North STL issue. He has never been walking to Edward Jones dome with group of five African male following him from parked car. He is a soft headed barrel of mush. Not a clue.

Yeah Police deaths are down. Good. Vests etc. as Buc posted. But I suspect Executions of Police are up.

So they didn't have vests before? I wasn't aware that bullet proof vests were an invention that was introduced in 2009.

They were a luxury in the 80's and 90's. Most police weren't issued one and went without or had to buy their own.

Show me. Don't tell me. Demonstrate with evidence that bullet proof vests were a luxury until 2008. As you citing you means jack shit.

That's 40 more than should have been killed. How many of the murderers of those officers have already been executed? Not enough.

That's barely more than the *accident* rate for cops on the job. There is no 'war on cops'. Its nonsense fiction that right wingers tell themselves.

Forum List

Back