Flipper to follow Kerry campaign

Gop guy

Apr 17, 2004
West Reading PA
This is great! Absolutly hysterical! Flipper is the GOP's official mascot for the Kerry campaign, it will follow that ass everywhere! I can't wait to watch him give a speech, see him look over and see Flipper. Flipper waves to him, Kerry stutters and becomes mad! God I would love to see that!

God bless

I think Flipper was a Dolphin and they are quite intellegent creatures so I wouldn't compare that to Kerry.

Kerry is like a squirl on the roadside, running and scatterbrained all over the road. Is he going left? Is he going right? Is he turning circles? You know the kind, running like a maniac all over and screwing you up as you drive because you have no idea where these squirls are going to go next....

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
Do you have a link so I can see a pic of flipper?

Sadly no, I'm so computer illeterate, I'm not sure how to do links. I saw it on Bush's official re-election website.

Originally posted by winston churchi
I think Flipper was a Dolphin and they are quite intellegent creatures so I wouldn't compare that to Kerry.

Kerry is like a squirl on the roadside, running and scatterbrained all over the road. Is he going left? Is he going right? Is he turning circles? You know the kind, running like a maniac all over and screwing you up as you drive because you have no idea where these squirls are going to go next....

Thats a hilariously accurate assessment.:p:

Forum List

Back