Flashback: Tawana Brawley

Old news! Why further stir the pot? Here ... here's one for you:

The 1804 Haiti Massacre was a genocide, which was carried out against the remaining white population of French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) in Haitiby the black population on the order of Jean-Jacques Dessalines. The massacre, which took place in the entire territory of Haiti, was carried out from early February 1804 until 22 April 1804, and resulted in the deaths of between 3,000 to 5,000 people of all ages and genders.[1]

Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, killing entire families.[2] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[3] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.[3]
1804 Haiti Massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

1804 Haiti Massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Did you or I really accomplish anything?

Well, you've accomplished duplicity. Of course it's old news, but I gather that there are a great many who either forgot or are too young. Race pimp Sharpton (invited to the Obama White House over 60 times) stars and a young cop committed suicide because of the accusation.

I watched "Do the Right Thing" not to long ago. That's an old movie.

Well, you've accomplished duplicity. Of course it's old news, but I gather that there are a great many who either forgot or are too young. Race pimp Sharpton (invited to the Obama White House over 60 times) stars and a young cop committed suicide because of the accusation.

I watched "Do the Right Thing" not to long ago. That's an old movie.

Sorry bro. I just watched more of the video. I actually didn't know much about that case and thought the video was another slam against "whitey." I see now that the supposed "victim" was simply lying. Sorry for my earlier post (even though I did get to slip in some more forgotten information and facts which we can expect will be ignored by the bleeding heart liberals).

Sharpton has been a Charlatan all his life. All these years and what has he accomplished for black people? nothing

He just uses them when the time calls for him to cause mayhem

Forum List

Back