Flashback: Obama Calls Plame Leak a Crime, Calls for Congressional Investigation (Vid

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
wow, say I'm shocked...hardly heard a peep from his base here on the board either...they've Evolved
Links with article and a video at site

SNIP;

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, May 28, 2014, 4:55 PM

Jesse Watters pointed out today on The Five that during the Valerie Plame affair back in 2005 Senator Barack Obama called the leak a crime. He also called for an immediate investigation.

“Remember what Obama as senator said about Valerie Plame? We have it right here. He called for an immediate Congressional investigation. He called it a possible “criminal act.” He said it jeopardized the safety of the networks of our intelligence agencies.”

Plame was a CIA desk jockey at the time. Last weekend the Team O leaked the name of the CIA station chief in Afghanistan.

Video and the rest here
Flashback: Obama Calls Plame Leak a Crime, Calls for Congressional Investigation (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Plane was I intentionally outed. It was a crime. Your point?

Really, Armitage (sp) said he did it accidentally, he wasn't prosecuted. In fact no one was charged for outing her, Libby's charges were not for the disclosure. The special prosecutor showed his partisanship when he continued to investigate after he knew it was Armitage,

If the leaking of this persons name was intentional or not I can't say but it is yet another example of Incompetence from people in this administration from the I.R.S., the DOJ targeting reporters, the Obamacare roll out, the VA, to this someone screws up big time but no one is ever fired over said screw up.

Armitage outed her and was never charged. Libby was never charged with outing her either, he was convicted of perjury illegally after a 2 year witch hunt. You see it is illegal to base an investigation at the Federal level solely on perjury.

There is no evidence that Bush or Cheney had anything to do with it. In fact Armitage said so.

wow, say I'm shocked...hardly heard a peep from his base here on the board either...they've Evolved

SNIP;

Jesse Watters pointed out today on The Five that during the Valerie Plame affair back in 2005 Senator Barack Obama called the leak a crime. He also called for an immediate investigation.

“Remember what Obama as senator said about Valerie Plame? We have it right here. He called for an immediate Congressional investigation. He called it a possible “criminal act.” He said it jeopardized the safety of the networks of our intelligence agencies.”

Plame was a CIA desk jockey at the time. Last weekend the Team O leaked the name of the CIA station chief in Afghanistan.

Video and the rest here
Flashback: Obama Calls Plame Leak a Crime, Calls for Congressional Investigation (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

poor steffie... the plane link WAS a crime because it was intentionally done to pay back her husband for pointing out that the admin was lying about yellowcake.

or did you selectively forget that, dear?

If the leaking of this persons name was intentional or not I can't say but it is yet another example of Incompetence from people in this administration from the I.R.S., the DOJ targeting reporters, the Obamacare roll out, the VA, to this someone screws up big time but no one is ever fired over said screw up.

So now we have had two incompetent administrations in a row, if we all throw out partisanship and are honest with ourselves.. :( Correct?

SNIP;

Video and the rest here

poor steffie... the plane link WAS a crime because it was intentionally done to pay back her husband for pointing out that the admin was lying about yellowcake.

You commies keep spewing that propaganda with no facts to back it up. Why do you chose to lie when it's so easily proven as such?

SNIP;

Video and the rest here

You commies keep spewing that propaganda with no facts to back it up. Why do you chose to lie when it's so easily proven as such?

you think anyone who isn't a rightwingnut obama deranged nut job isn a commie.

*yawn*

and no matter how much you whine, facts are facts. reality seems not to be something rightwingnuts like.

Figures. Nobody was fired over the incompetency on 9-11, like our military jets not intercepting the hijacked airplanes.

So now we have had two incompetent administrations in a row, if we all throw out partisanship and are honest with ourselves.. :( Correct?

Way more than two if we want to be really honest with ourselves I would be hard pressed to name the last administration that was considered competent.

SNIP;

Video and the rest here

You call jillian a commie without facts to back that statement up.

SNIP;

Video and the rest here

Calling someone a "Commie" because they are liberal, isn't factual. So in a sense, you are lying and that lie is easily proven. Or, you really don't have a clue about communism. Which is it?

Way more than two if we want to be really honest with ourselves I would be hard pressed to name the last administration that was considered competent.

Ike? :eusa_angel:

*yawn*

and no matter how much you whine, facts are facts. reality seems not to be something rightwingnuts like.

Idiot above won't understand this, most others will.....

121d7qt.jpg

Really, Armitage (sp) said he did it accidentally, he wasn't prosecuted. In fact no one was charged for outing her, Libby's charges were not for the disclosure. The special prosecutor showed his partisanship when he continued to investigate after he knew it was Armitage,
Just because Armitage said "he did it accidentally," does not mean he really did it accidently. In fact, he may not have done it at all. Have you ever heard the phrase "falling on your sword?" The most likely persons to out Plame would be either cheney or rove. Armitage may have admitted it to stop the scandal from getting closer to the WH especially if cheney was the villian. Keep in mind that even if armitage had outted Plane and been sentenced he would not have spent very long in prison. bush could have quickly pardoned him as he did libby.

*yawn*

Then tell me COMMIE, who was charged for outing Plame? Google is your friend.

You call jillian a commie without facts to back that statement up.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...............

Forum List

Back