FL Covid Case Count Surpasses New York

The Unmasked and the Worthless have infected more people in Florida than were infected in NYC.

Lets hope the death toll doesn't catch up as well.

The virus is serious business and you really need to wear a mask, wash your hands, and practice social distancing.

Last I checked Florida had 5000 or so deaths and NY had over 32,000.

The morgues certainly aren't over flowing in Florida. Can't say the same for NY.

Yeah...that is why I said "infection rate".

The Unmasked and the Worthless have infected more people in Florida than were infected in NYC.

The virus is serious business and you really need to wear a mask, wash your hands, and practice social distancing.

Oh what a difference two months makes ..
Ronnie's ineptitude and "Mission Accomplished" moment will bite him bigly in 2022.

I dont believe any of the numbers. For either infections or deaths.
Its all a bunch of bullshit.
You have state officials admitting someone could die from a heart attack but its a covid death. You have officials from all over the country reporting numbers are false.
A county in TN supposedly had 698. The mayor ran the numbers and they had 9. NINE.

Agreed, and our moon landings were filmed at Universal Studios! :D

Apparently Covid has been around for a long time. Most of us could probably test positive for chicken pox but there is no pox epidemic going on. The statistics scream "positive" but you can't get any statistics for people who are infected. I wonder how the media would treat a republican governor if he issued an order that the most vulnerable segment of society in nursing homes would be forced to be exposed to the virus from infected patients.

All bullshit.

You have state officials admitting someone could die from a heart attack but its a covid death. You have officials from all over the country reporting numbers are false.
A county in TN supposedly had 698. The mayor ran the numbers and they had 9. NINE.

So the people actually doing this stuff are saying it so you counter with some bullshit?
Lol

Yet the NY death toll is 10 times higher than Florida
And during lockdown

EXACTLY

Blob supporters.

'zat so? :D

Odd, isn't it - the darker blue indicates the latest outbreaks and those areas were pretty much Hillary country in 2016. Dang! There goes your 'theory'. ;(

1595868017378.png

So the media tells you, baby butcher.

Right and I thought it was because of all the New Yorkers and jerseyites making their way south to Florida

Actually in England.....however

Man, some of you folks are just straight up dumb. Jesus
Thats your answer?

should we take that to mean you are not emerging from your cocoon till the coast is clear and the risk is zero?

Oh what a difference two months makes ..
Ronnie's ineptitude and "Mission Accomplished" moment will bite him bigly in 2022.

We could have had the corrupted African American nazi drug addicted gay guy with a false front way of living. We really screwed up!

The death count is going down in Florida...substantially actually! It's why the liberal media only wants to talk about "case" count, Candy! You folks need to scare the shit out of people for another couple months and this is how the media is trying to do it!

Forum List

Back