Fivethirtyeight.com nudges Clinton ahead in Ohio

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
upload_2016-10-4_17-52-2.png

This is a tipping point for Comrade Trump. He could be in Ohio campaigning, but he is in RED Arizona,,,,,DUH?

Polls are for sheep.......especially ones before October surprise(s) come.......and I do mean surprises, as in plural.

Polls are for sheep.......especially ones before October surprise(s) come.......and I do mean surprises, as in plural.

Nate Silver's analysis has been extremely accurate in the past. As Trump rose in the polls FiveThirtyEight had him at close to a 50% chance of winning the election. Now they have him at 25.1%. He better hope for a big Hillary blunder or an October surprise.

Nate Silver's analysis has been extremely accurate in the past. As Trump rose in the polls FiveThirtyEight had him at close to a 50% chance of winning the election. Now they have him at 25.1%. He better hope for a big Hillary blunder or an October surprise.

Not surprise.............but surprises'.

Not surprise.............but surprises'.

I hate to break it to you chief, but everytime Donnie opens his mouth, there is a surprise.

Not surprise...but surprises'.
I hate to break it to you chief, but every time Donnie opens his mouth, there is a surprise...
...and his numbers go down. :2up:

Forum List

Back