FISH OIL IS AMAZING

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
It's so amazing that 3 weeks ago I could barley walk down the street due to lack of speed and once I started taking the fish oil it all changed. The pain is gone and I have more speed now when i walk down the street and can run down the steps since it promotes joint strength and flexibility.

I highly recommend fish oil for anyone with hip or knee or ankle pain.

It's so amazing that 3 weeks ago I could barley walk down the street due to lack of speed and once I started taking the fish oil it all changed. The pain is gone and I have more speed now when i walk down the street and can run down the steps since it promotes joint strength and flexibility.

You had what, joint pain? Is it arthritis?

I've had fish oil recommended to bring up my HDL levels. I've had joint pain from arthritis too, though I don't remember fish oil as one of the remedies. I do remember cinnamon, garlic and apple cider vinegar as well as Glucosamine/Chondroitin with MSM, which worked well.

I've had fish oil recommended to bring up my HDL levels.

Yes Osteoarthritis

Yes Osteoarthritis

Try those other things I mentioned, especially the Glucosamine complex. It builds up cartilage and after a while your knees are restored and you can stop taking it.

Yes Osteoarthritis

Try those other things I mentioned, especially the Glucosamine complex. It builds up cartilage and after a while your knees are restored and you can stop taking it.

Thanks I will consider that too

Forum List

Back