FISA Warrant Was SEDITION Against President Trump, by Obama

If this is true, should there be consequences for Obama, Clinton, and Brennan?

• Yes, there was sedition, maximum punishment for dismantling the Constitution

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • No because the former President's followers would start killing and rioting.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let Justice prevail until the Heavens fall

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No opinion

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it is/was unbelievable the SLANDER/sedition/IMPOLITENESS/crap/false claims/etc against Trump by the HYPOCRITES that were the real racist/haters/nazis/etc

.....they get upset when you posts facts on race/etc.....but the MSM/left/blacks think it's ok to call people nazis/racists/etc.............?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FK them and that!!!!!!!
I'm going to find and define sedition so we can all agree on the level of importance that is on this generation of Americans to fix the problem, harmonica. We may have a time where patience needs to be exercised, because this is far worse than Watergate in its implication.

Sedition
Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent towards, or resistance against established authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws. Seditious words in writing are seditious libel. A seditionist is one who engages in or promotes the interest of sedition. Sedition - Wikipedia

Edit: This is further complicated that two of the prime players in this little plot are:
(1) A former POTUS (Obama)
(2) A former First Lady and a former Senator (H R Clinton)
(3) Head honcho of the CIA (Brennan) John Brennan | Biography & Facts

Also, all of them have significant legal information in their credentials, and they have the option of getting away with crimes earlier through "forgetting" incriminating evidence.​

You need something other than a cuckoo clock for a brain. Trump is the one subverting the Constitution by ignoring Congress' power of the purse. Trump is the one using sedition.
hahahhahahahahhahahahah
I'm cuckkoo--that's why I'm laughing hahahahhahahaha
hey jackass--all you nazi bastards did not accept the legal/fair/American election = nazis
24/7 calling Trump racist/nazi/etc
BULLSHIT

it is/was unbelievable the SLANDER/sedition/IMPOLITENESS/crap/false claims/etc against Trump by the HYPOCRITES that were the real racist/haters/nazis/etc

.....they get upset when you posts facts on race/etc.....but the MSM/left/blacks think it's ok to call people nazis/racists/etc.............?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FK them and that!!!!!!!
I'm going to find and define sedition so we can all agree on the level of importance that is on this generation of Americans to fix the problem, harmonica. We may have a time where patience needs to be exercised, because this is far worse than Watergate in its implication.

Sedition
Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent towards, or resistance against established authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws. Seditious words in writing are seditious libel. A seditionist is one who engages in or promotes the interest of sedition. Sedition - Wikipedia

Edit: This is further complicated that two of the prime players in this little plot are:
(1) A former POTUS (Obama)
(2) A former First Lady and a former Senator (H R Clinton)
(3) Head honcho of the CIA (Brennan) John Brennan | Biography & Facts

Also, all of them have significant legal information in their credentials, and they have the option of getting away with crimes earlier through "forgetting" incriminating evidence.​

You need something other than a cuckoo clock for a brain. Trump is the one subverting the Constitution by ignoring Congress' power of the purse. Trump is the one using sedition.
My last brain scan disagrees with your assessment, madam. Using the Oval Office to commit a political rival is not only against the law, it is also against the Constitution and damages to the Presidential office that he now fills is sedition against the President and his oath of office; and as the saying goes, loose lips sink ships. What your alleged leaders have done to ruin America's Executive Branch with calumny is sedition. I'm so sorry for any in your party who oppose corruption and have been victimized online because they're crooks, insane with an obsession for absolute power..

HE already has... The DOJ IG is already investigating the FISA abuse and who ordered what...

I am not sure i have the stomach to go thru 2-3 years of song and dance. We are 3 yrs into this. Much is known fact. Cuffs should go on many right away. Special counsel my rear end. They have 113K DOJ employees. WTH do they do?

If the IRS suspected you of fraud or hiding income, you get 15-30 days to pay up or they seize your bank account. You can appeal innocence to get it back...may take 6 mos. this is how Joesixpack is handled......ASAP

HE already has... The DOJ IG is already investigating the FISA abuse and who ordered what...

I am not sure i have the stomach to go thru 2-3 years of song and dance. We are 3 yrs into this. Much is known fact. Cuffs should go on many right away. Special counsel my rear end. They have 113K DOJ employees. WTH do they do?

If the IRS suspected you of fraud or hiding income, you get 15-30 days to pay up or they seize your bank account. You can appeal innocence to get it back...may take 6 mos. this is how Joesixpack is handled......ASAP
I'm of the opinion they should hand it off to a special counsel with prosecutor powers and bring it on.. But that's me...

Joe DiGenova Former U. S. Attorney for the District of Columbia claims that the charges levelled against President Trump started with President Barack Obama ordering John Brennan to set Trump up with egregious false charges concocted with British Intelligence Sources. All of those present committed Sedition against the Constitution and the people of the United States of America. There was a constant feed of fallacious information through leaks to the media to destroy then-Presidential andidate Donald Trump. This use of the FBI threatens the future of the United States of America. The Congress lockstepped to support the false accusations being made by the press who used the falsified leaks as basis for the most hate-filled and outrageous destruction of a Presidential candidate in the history of this Nation.

It's a disgrace, and I want the prime beneficiary of this heinous hoax--Hillary Clinton--to try to lie her way out of what she ordered Barack Obama to do in order to elect her for President.

Thank God they failed to ruin a good man, and I want to see the liars in the Press who knew this story was fabricated out on their asses and never allowed to lie to the people of the USA again.
If Digenova is telling the truth, how do we go about getting rid of the players of this heinous national crime against the people? O'Reilly

It has to be proven, if it is, hang all guilty parties for treason!

Or at least never see the outside of a prison yard again.

Please look up the word SEDITION before you use it, and use it in CAPs. Look up the definition of "treason" while you are it (hint:: it's in Article III of the U.S. Constitution).

The idiot currently in the Oval Office held no office while Obama was president. He was a private citizen. The theory of this thread does not even remotely apply. Who concocted this?

I'd love for the sons of whores to start killing and rioting. I'd load up.

Please look up the word SEDITION before you use it, and use it in CAPs. Look up the definition of "treason" while you are it (hint:: it's in Article III of the U.S. Constitution).

The idiot currently in the Oval Office held no office while Obama was president. He was a private citizen. The theory of this thread does not even remotely apply. Who concocted this?
Obama begat Trump! You stole to much.

Kook up what getting your lying ass kicked means.

You are quite into threatening violence against your fellow Americans who disagree with you, yet on other threads you are Mr. Heap Big Christian. What gives? And the orange whore was a private citizen, not an office-holder, when this whole "conspiracy" supposedly occurred.

Obama begat Trump! You stole to much.

I "stole" exactly what? Explain please. All of this supposed "conspiracy" occurred before the orange whore was sworn in, when he was just a private citizen, yet the ignorant are yelling "sedition" and "treason".

You are quite into threatening violence against your fellow Americans who disagree with you, yet on other threads you are Mr. Heap Big Christian. What gives? And the orange whore was a private citizen, not an office-holder, when this whole "conspiracy" supposedly occurred.
Listen you sack of shit, people who murder and riot aren't "disagreeing" with me. Stop lying.

Joe DiGenova Former U. S. Attorney for the District of Columbia claims that the charges levelled against President Trump started with President Barack Obama ordering John Brennan to set Trump up with egregious false charges concocted with British Intelligence Sources. All of those present committed Sedition against the Constitution and the people of the United States of America. There was a constant feed of fallacious information through leaks to the media to destroy then-Presidential andidate Donald Trump. This use of the FBI threatens the future of the United States of America. The Congress lockstepped to support the false accusations being made by the press who used the falsified leaks as basis for the most hate-filled and outrageous destruction of a Presidential candidate in the history of this Nation.

It's a disgrace, and I want the prime beneficiary of this heinous hoax--Hillary Clinton--to try to lie her way out of what she ordered Barack Obama to do in order to elect her for President.

Thank God they failed to ruin a good man, and I want to see the liars in the Press who knew this story was fabricated out on their asses and never allowed to lie to the people of the USA again.
If Digenova is telling the truth, how do we go about getting rid of the players of this heinous national crime against the people? O'Reilly

It has to be proven, if it is, hang all guilty parties for treason!

Yep. Hang 'em high. Unfortunately, you'd have to suspend them from politically correct jumpsuits with tags for the hanging high on the backs and fronts so they won't choke or die from it, or oh, horrors, suffer jock itch later. And the ropes would have to accommodate pullies to let them down gently, so as not to break a leg or an arm. And the landing would have to be on a trampoline with high walls so they won't accidentally hurt themselves when descending. And an attending physician must be there to help them get down safely and be sure their heart is still working okay, that no bones are broken, etc. IOW, no cruel or unusual punishments allowed in hanging anymore. EDIT: Oh, yes, and one other thing. You cannot use their names. Their attorneys would likely make a claim their social aptitude is that of a toddler between the ages of 1-12, and you cannot name minors in a justice situation, because the law sez so.

. :iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:

Listen you sack of shit, people who murder and riot aren't "disagreeing" with me. Stop lying.

Aw... widdle boy got to call namy names. Mommy's calling you for your shrink appointment. Nobody is murdering or rioting except for the white-trash boys who came to Charlottesville with funny helmets, weird shields, and clubs. Anyway, I thought you were Heap Big Christian.

And the people abusing their government positions to spy on said private citizen for political purposes were criminals.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back