first The Daily Wire's Ben Shapiro, now Congressman Dan Crenshaw challenges AOC to a debate

Dan Crenshaw Says He Would Debate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

This would be arguably one of the most WATCHED events of the year...

I would pay good money Crenshaw make mincemeat out of AOC. It'd be like Wm F. Buckley debating Fred Flintstone.
:71: They sure are scared of her, aren't they? :71:

She's going to be the female equivalent of Joe Biden for the next four years, Bode! A walking...talking...gaffe machine that says one stupid thing after another because just like Biden...she's not very bright!

I would pay good money Crenshaw make mincemeat out of AOC. It'd be like Wm F. Buckley debating Fred Flintstone.

Shapiro offered $10,000 to a charity of HER choice to debate. Guess when she's scared and believes all she has to do is support higher taxes, she saw no need to debate.
WE know who the scared one is.......how many Congresscritters are being focused on in fear by conservative republicans as AOC? :71:

Hell they'd chew her up and spit her out all over the studio.

Woman talks big but that's all it is. Talk.

Shapiro offered $10,000 to a charity of HER choice to debate. Guess when she's scared and believes all she has to do is support higher taxes, she saw no need to debate.
WE know who the scared one is.......how many Congresscritters are being focused on in fear by conservative republicans as AOC? :71:

It's the bitch from NY that, by her talk about running trains tells us what she does privately, is scared. She refused to debate.

No one is scared of her. She's amusing as hell and good for a laugh.

Wonder if she's the new face of the Democratic party?? If she is. They sure are in trouble.

Wonder if she's the new face of the Democratic party?? If she is. They sure are in trouble.

She talked about running train. Perhaps she's projecting what she does privately which would answer how she got so many votes.

She's going to be the female equivalent of Joe Biden for the next four years, Bode! A walking...talking...gaffe machine that says one stupid thing after another because just like Biden...she's not very bright!
So? Why would that be any different than the orange walking talking gaffe machine occupying the WH right now?

Sure you are terrified of her....that's why all the focus on her instead of the other 434 House Members. :71:

So? Why would that be any different than the orange walking talking gaffe machine occupying the WH right now?

Take away the Teleprompter from Barry or Joe B and each of them turned into know nothings. Trump will take questions from anyone and his replies are generally off the cuff. Does that get him into trouble at times? Oh yeah. But at least he's intelligent enough NOT to have to have someone constantly feeding him talking points. Obama needed his Teleprompter to talk to a classroom of grade schoolers! That's pathetic!

She talked about running train. Perhaps she's projecting what she does privately which would answer how she got so many votes.

Well I thought she had no one running against her.

NY is mostly Dem so, that's why she won. Hell. They'd probably vote for Jack the Ripper if he were a Dem.

Sure you are terrified of her....that's why all the focus on her instead of the other 434 House Members. :71:

Terrified of her?? Don't make me laugh.

She's a joke the Dems are now stuck with.

Take that up with your dem Pravda media propagandists. They’re the one pushing her image without challenge.

They sure are scared of her, aren't they?
Yes. That's what you do when you are "afraid" of a political opponent. You challenge them to a public debate where
they could make you look like an utter clown and destroy your credibility....:113:

You must be extra special retarded.

People should stop trying to debate shapiro. hes too quick, knowledgeable in law/faith/history/politics, and confident. But that doesnt mean hes right on everything. Debate is a different beast. It's just that few can gracefully or adequately rebut in the typical allotted time.

AOC should not debate him except mayhe in long term written form.

People should stop trying to debate shapiro. hes too quick, knowledgeable in law/faith/history/politics, and confident. But that doesnt mean hes right on everything. Debate is a different beast. It's just that few can gracefully or adequately rebut in the typical allotted time.

AOC should not debate him except mayhe in long term written form.
i would love to debate anybody. i would get turned on if i got owned...especially by someone handsome

Forum List

Back