First song you ever seriously made out to

This and the rest of the album:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtnDRutx6Sg]Dan Fogelberg And Tim Weisberg - Twins Theme/Intimidation - YouTube[/ame]

Does that count as a song?

Last edited:
Very romantic for a young teenage girl~

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPDJdC-mVgE&feature=related]Kansas - Dust in the Wind - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
I remember a friend saying this was her and her guy's song. They were always lip-locked in the hall.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwASii2f5c8]Eagles - Take It To The Limit - YouTube[/ame]

when I was 14 a very hot but scary bad girl from the wrong side of the tracks Invited to me her place on the last day of school before summer she was a 16 and hung out with all the cool people and I was completely intimidated..she Smoked hash with Me for the first time until I was totally blitzed then had her way with me as Alice Cooper BLUE TURK played in the background...I thought I was the badest man on the planet

Last edited by a moderator:
when I was 14 very hot but scary bad girl from the wrong side of the tracks Invited to me her place on the last day of school before summer she was a 16 and hung out with all the cool people and I was completely intimidated..she Smoked hash with Me for the first time until I was totally blitzed then had her way with me as Alice Cooper BLUE TURK played in the background...I thought I was the badest man on the planet

BLUE TURK - ALICE COOPER - YouTube

You were. :thup:

when I was 14 very hot but scary bad girl from the wrong side of the tracks Invited to me her place on the last day of school before summer she was a 16 and hung out with all the cool people and I was completely intimidated..she Smoked hash with Me for the first time until I was totally blitzed then had her way with me as Alice Cooper BLUE TURK played in the background...I thought I was the badest man on the planet

BLUE TURK - ALICE COOPER - YouTube

Being an unabashed Cooper groupie, you just made my heart soar! :lol:
Good show!

This and the rest of the album:

Dan Fogelberg And Tim Weisberg - Twins Theme/Intimidation - YouTube

Does that count as a song?

When I first saw Tim he blew me away. We have this famous little place up here called the Riverboat. My first husband and I were there for a couple of reasons, but Weisberg was just freaking amazing.

I love that album. Wow. Lot of memories. My first husband was a flautist and Tim rocks it.
Most don't understand the talent that it takes.

"in & out, and in & out, and in & out, and in & out...."

:D

Friend had just introduced me to this gorgeous guy (he could have been Peter Frampton's twin -- golden locks and all) ... we were at the local pizza place and that song played on the juke box. He just stared into my eyes and smiled as I turned every shade of red there is.

My God he was beautiful LOL

"in & out, and in & out, and in & out, and in & out...."

:D

Friend had just introduced me to this gorgeous guy (he could have been Peter Frampton's twin -- golden locks and all) ... we were at the local pizza place and that song played on the juke box. He just stared into my eyes and smiled as I turned every shade of red there is.

My God he was beautiful LOL

It's funny the things you can remember, lo these many moons later.

I have no idea what song was playing. I was in a club and I was drunk. XD

I'm sure it was a piece of crap song, but, oh hell, I had fun that night. ;)

Forum List

Back