First Family to reside in Kalorama so Malia can finish school

Its always best to keep your kids where they are already acclimated.

So, is that the reason for African Americans stay in the ghetto rather than find a well paying job in North Dakota or Alaska?
Nope. No one wants to go to N Dakota and be around mostly a lot of inbred racist white people and Alaska is too fucking cold.

OK, then, stay in the ghetto and be around mostly a lot of inbred racist black b people and collect welfare or sell drugs or pimp your woman.

So, is that the reason for African Americans stay in the ghetto rather than find a well paying job in North Dakota or Alaska?
Nope. No one wants to go to N Dakota and be around mostly a lot of inbred racist white people and Alaska is too fucking cold.

OK, then, stay in the ghetto and be around mostly a lot of inbred racist black b people and collect welfare or sell drugs or pimp your woman.
I dont live in the ghetto. Every Black person is more genetically diverse than you are. I make more in a month than you do in a year. i dont own a pharmaceutical company. Being married doesnt mean youre pimping you woman.

They are hoping one of them will get shot so they can collect a multi million dollar settlement from the government.

And private schools always better for their children than public schools.

Lord knows Hussein and family understand that well.

Let the sheeple attend public schools, it's good enough for them.
Public school was always the default position. IF you don't like it, go homeschool or private. It's always been available.

Time left until Obama leaves office
days
hours
minutes
seconds
Time until Friday, January 20, 2017 (Washington DC, District of Columbia time)
:rofl:

You will still support your POTUS in retirement or you will be dealt with.

He's black, it's part of the DNA of blacks to live on the dole.
I didnt know all the past presidents were part Black? Regardless you just pay your taxes so your current POTUS can live in style.

Who cares? As long as the big eared disaster is out of the WH he and his brood can live in Timbuktu for all I care
You are a disaster bi catfish

back to topic- our model First Family staying in Washington after leaving his 2nd- term :afro:

My comment was on topic....now get your stupid ass back on it. Sweet freaking jeebus you are fucking stupid
ironic post is ironic bi catfish. Stop FAILTrolling my threads mkay then you wont keep embarrassing yourself

days
hours
minutes
seconds

I didnt know all the past presidents were part Black? Regardless you just pay your taxes so your current POTUS can live in style.

I do already, lots of black people live off my and others taxes.

days
hours
minutes
seconds

I do already, lots of black people live off my and others taxes.
Good boy. Make sure you keep paying your taxes. You were once among the ranks of the majority white users of welfare so you know the importance.

Private schools are easier to secure (security)

Forum List

Back