First exit polls bad for Bush

UPDATE FROM DRUDGE!

Exit poll mania spread through media and campaign circles Tuesday afternoon after first wave of morning data showed Kerry competitive in key states.... National Election Pool -- representing six major news organization -- shows Kerry in striking distance -- with small 1% lead -- in Florida and Ohio, sources tell DRUDGE... [But early 2000 exit polls showed Gore +3 in Florida; showed Gore-Bush even in CO [Bush won by 9], 2000 exits showed Gore +4 in AZ [Bush won by 6]... Exits Senate races: Thune +4 Castor +3 Burr +6 Bunning +6 Coburn +6 Demint +4 Salazar +4...

We need to discard these exit polls as having the kind of bias from it's sample that I already predicted it would have:

http://www.indcjournal.com/

The sample was 59% women. This is obviously a terrible sampling that heavily favors Kerry. Shrug. Yawn. Meaningless. Vote. (This exit poll has now been debunked as Kerry Campaign literature -Ed)

UPDATE: A note on election nerves and exit polling - I think that both are nearly worthless. Just do all that you can do - vote, encourage others to vote, etc. The rest is beyond your control, so just sit tight and have patience; calm patience. Have a drink. Take a nap. Under your bed with a bottle of whiskey, if necessary.

Stay the course me peeps! Bush is going to own 2004.

I am not going to believe anything till the final counts come in. I dont believe that the polls would be this close. its just going off probabilities.

Comrade said:
I heard the opposite, and that more men support Bush vs. Kerry.

naked is right. according to the polls in november, bush had more support from women (security moms) than from men. I found it hard to believe, but that is what all the polls on FOX were reporting.....

I go with the popular opinion that exit polls are trash!!

Between me, my husband,and several members of our families,we voted at all different times throughout the day. No one asked ANY of us on the way out who we were voting for. We are in areas close to each other too. I am trying to figure out who exactly they were asking in Ohio?!!!

krisy said:
I go with the popular opinion that exit polls are trash!!

Between me, my husband,and several members of our families,we voted at all different times throughout the day. No one asked ANY of us on the way out who we were voting for. We are in areas close to each other too. I am trying to figure out who exactly they were asking in Ohio?!!!

Skocked the hell outta everyone---now the DU is using them as proof that Bush stole the election ! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Forum List

Back