Fireman fired over "racially insensitive" watermelon

I'm tired of people saying "you're a RACIST" everytime you say something they don't agree with. I've never met a RACIST & neither have you!

Most blacks are racists. That's why they demanded a white man be fired for bringing a watermelon. There's nothing harmless a black fireman could bring that would get him fired for racial reasons. You'll never see a news headline, "[Black] Fireman fired over racially insensitive cherries."

I've never met a white racist.

I have to laugh at this. A white man who says he's never met a white racist. BWAHHHHHHH!

I'm tired of people saying "you're a RACIST" everytime you say something they don't agree with. I've never met a RACIST & neither have you!

Fireman fired over 'racially insensitive' watermelon

So in a 90 percent black fire department a white man brings in a watermelon.

I have met racists.

Whites just don't get it. You have used symbols to diss us because of our race for a couple of centuries and can't understand the backlash.

blacks are more racist/hateful as I have more than documented on the forum
no:
vanilla ice cream
beans
white rice
dark chocolate
white Christmas

I have met racists.

Whites just don't get it. You have used symbols to diss us because of our race for a couple of centuries and can't understand the backlash.

I've never met a white racist. I don't deny some exist, but so few that they're insignificant. The white man who brought a watermelon to the firehouse was just giving the Africoon Americans what they wanted, and it wasn't racist.

It was some white libtard who fired the fireman. The blacks love him:

detroit-firefighters-facebook-640x480.jpg

The white man who was fired, with his black comrades showing him support. What should you bring to a group of blacks?

I have met racists.

I've never met a white racist. I don't deny some exist, but so few that they're insignificant. The white man who brought a watermelon to the firehouse was just giving the Africoon Americans what they wanted, and it wasn't racist.

It was some white libtard who fired the fireman. The blacks love him:

detroit-firefighters-facebook-640x480.jpg

The white man who was fired, with his black comrades showing him support. What should you bring to a group of blacks?

You're white. So how would you meet a white racist? Are they going to treat you like a racist treats non whites? And given how you see things if a white person makes a racist comment you don't see it as racist. I'm black and you can stop telling me how there are no racist whites or how few there are in your estimation as a white man. Understand?

This last question is stupid. He was given suggestions when he was told hat the usual gift was donuts. And your picture is no show of support. It apparently was taken before the watermelon.

"The gift was not received well by his fellow firefighters – 90 percent of whom are black – and resulted in Pattison’s swift termination before he had officially started.

Fox2 reports that several African-American firefighters at Engine 55 were offended by the watermelon, which has been used as a racist symbol since the slavery era."

Stop lying to yourself.

blacks are more racist/hateful as I have more than documented on the forum
no:
vanilla ice cream
beans
white rice
dark chocolate
white Christmas

There has never, ever, ever been a national set of laws or system put in place to systematically oppress white people or push them to a status that is 'less than,'" "Not once. Ever. So 'reverse racism' can truly never exist."

Alexia LaFata

There has never, ever, ever been a national set of laws or system put in place to systematically oppress white people or push them to a status that is 'less than,'" "Not once. Ever. So 'reverse racism' can truly never exist."

Alexia LaFata
Try the tax code.

:thanks:

Alexia LaFata
Try the tax code.

The Canadian tax code? Because you don't live in America.

Alexia LaFata
Try the tax code.

Sure I do, I used to live in Canada. But hey, you didn't disagree with me. Good for you.

Alexia LaFata
Try the tax code.

Sure I do, I used to live in Canada. But hey, you didn't disagree with me. Good for you.

Oh I disagree with you because the tax code was not made to systematically oppress white people. That's just straight out retard.

Alexia LaFata
Try the tax code.

Oh I disagree with you because the tax code was not made to systematically oppress white people. That's just straight out retard.
It did, so you lose anyways. :biggrin:

Alexia LaFata
Try the tax code.

No it did not. Whites do quite fine here. Whites such as yourself make up shit that is not happening and the evidence supports me saying this.

You're white.

What makes you think I'm white? Am I too smart to be black? Is it because I don't tow the racist libtard line on race?

I don't recall ever seeing anyone in this forum advocate racial discrimination against blacks. But, every libtard is a fan of racial discrimination against whites. So, where's the racism? I see racism against whites every day in the media, but not against blacks, so where's the racism? If there were real racism in America against blacks, a watermelon wouldn't be worth making a fuss over for the race hustlers.

At worst, the watermelon was a harmless joke. At best, it was an innocent gift.

Black Detroit firefighters defend white recruit fired over watermelon

You're white.

What makes you think I'm white? Am I too smart to be black? Is it because I don't tow the racist libtard line on race?

I don't recall ever seeing anyone in this forum advocate racial discrimination against blacks. But, every libtard is a fan of racial discrimination against whites. So, where's the racism? I see racism against whites every day in the media, but not against blacks, so where's the racism? If there were real racism in America against blacks, a watermelon wouldn't be worth making a fuss over for the race hustlers.

At worst, the watermelon was a harmless joke. At best, it was an innocent gift.

Black Detroit firefighters defend white recruit fired over watermelon

What makes me think you are white? Look at what you post. Nobody is a fan of discrimination against whites. There is no discrimination against whites. This poor white victimization meme just is not going to get you anywhere here. You don't see racism against whites every day in the media. I know that as a dumb white man you cant see how a white man bringing a group of blacks a watermelon can be offensive, but it is. And it is because you whites made it that way. You made chicken and watermelon racially offensive to us whenever someone white decides to bring up these foods in a discussion. You whites have done this. Not us. Take some responsibility and quit whining If I worked with a majority white crew I would not show up for a Halloween party in a KKK outfit then cry when I get fired claiming it was a harmless joke.

We all saw Charlottesville. These are real people who went to work on Monday. And they work every day. They enter forums like this one spewing the racism you spew and then claim there is no racism.

Try the tax code.

No it did not. Whites do quite fine here. Whites such as yourself make up shit that is not happening and the evidence supports me saying this.
Awwww, is the snowflake hurt because I proved him wrong? Need a hankie?

There is no discrimination against whites.

No discrimination against whites? You can be totally stupid and deny reality, even the nature of your own racist claims, but I don't play that game.

You made chicken and watermelon racially offensive to us whenever someone white decides to bring up these foods in a discussion.

The only reason any food is offensive to blacks is because sh1t-for-brains racist n1gg3rs look for excuses to be offended. Try to offend whites with food or racial slurs. You can't do it because they don't try to play the victim.

We all saw Charlottesville. These are real people who went to work on Monday. And they work every day. They enter forums like this one spewing the racism you spew and then claim there is no racism.

Yeah, Charlottesville was some southerners wanting to preserve southern heritage, and bunch of violent counter-protesters set on stopping them. Blacks should have been defending that statue, but sh1theads don't have the intellectual depth to care about heritage, just about victimhood, like monkeys trained by white libtards.

Forum List

Back