Firehouse Subs "save lives"?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
I watched a commercial today depicting (an actor?) fireman who actually claimed that when you buy a Firehouse Sub you "save lives". I looked it up and they get to make the claim because allegedly .1 % of receipts is donated to some fire equipment foundation. It is it fair to advertise that sandwiches save lives?

I watched a commercial today depicting (an actor?) fireman who actually claimed that when you buy a Firehouse Sub you "save lives". I looked it up and they get to make the claim because allegedly .1 % of receipts is donated to some fire equipment foundation. It is it fair to advertise that sandwiches save lives?
I never drive drunk.......... I save lives........ :eusa_whistle:

How much money does that ".1%" you have stated equate too?

What's the big deal the chain was started by firemen after all, or that's what they claim.

This is kind of cool

Firehouse Subs - Wikipedia

Chris and Robin Sorensen turned to the firehouse for inspiration when it came time to design their first restaurant. It featured donated firefighter gear and memorabilia, and other elements reminiscent of a fire department.[4] Each restaurant features a custom mural, hand-drawn and painted at the company's headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida. The murals reflect fire and police service unique to each restaurant's community or town. None of the more than 1,135 murals painted are the same.[13]

We have one of them places in my area. I've only been to it one time. To me, they are way over priced.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They taste like crap to me, but I don't like sub fastfood anyways, why should I pay $10 bucks when I can make a cold sandwich myself?

I ain't got a clue but after you take out administrative costs I doubt if sandwiches really save lives.

We have one of them places in my area. I've only been to it one time. To me, they are way over priced.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
They taste like crap to me, but I don't like sub fastfood anyways, why should I pay $10 bucks when I can make a cold sandwich myself?
Another thing that turns me off was them heating my sandwich when I never asked them to. If I had known earlier they automatically do that, I would have told them not to because I like mine cold.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I ain't got a clue but after you take out administrative costs I doubt if sandwiches really save lives.

I would think that you would have done due diligence BEFORE you used your opinion as fact.

The answer is $7.15M.

WOW Whitefail, Kinda changes things when you put a money sign in front.

$7.15M is ALOTA BLING!!!!

Forum List

Back