Fire sale...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
I find it funny that Americans want Donald Trump whether they like him or not to sell off and destroy his life's work and put the liquid assets into something beyond financially stupid like bonds...
Anyone that would advise someone to do something like that should be put Out of their and everyone else's misery…. Typical of progressives on finances don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

And if his kids do not perform well after eight years running the company… They're fired:lmao:

Would Liberals / the Liberal Media have demanded the Clintons shutdown their Foundation had Hillary won?

I find it funny that Americans want Donald Trump whether they like him or not to sell off and destroy his life's work and put the liquid assets into something beyond financially stupid like bonds...
Anyone that would advise someone to do something like that should be put Out of their and everyone else's misery…. Typical of progressives on finances don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

And if his kids do not perform well after eight years running the company… They're fired:lmao:
But I could have sworn he said he didn't care about his businesses. He only cares about the country.

• Banned

But I could have sworn he said he didn't care about his businesses. He only cares about the country.
His company doing good is good for the country… Fact
The federal government and the country are not one in the same...
If he liquidated his assets into bonds he would be broke within a year or two… Fact

If he liquidated his assets into bonds he would be broke within a year or two… Fact

his businesses filing for bankruptcy is good for the country ?

and you yammer about bonds being bad?

idiot.

• Banned

idiot.
He's had thousands of businesses, and four of those businesses allegedly went bankrupt. Who gives a flying shit. He's way more successful than any career politician ever could to be.
Only a fucked up piece of shit would think bonds are worth a shit… fact
If they were the last resort I would not invest in Bonds only a fucking retard would.

Yeah, the country of China, the country of Vietnam, the country of MEXICO, etc...

idiot.
He's had thousands of businesses, and four of those businesses allegedly went bankrupt. Who gives a flying shit. He's way more successful than any career politician ever could to be.
If they were the last resort I would not invest in Bonds only a fucking retard would.

bonds are a safe haven in emergency situations you fucking dumbass.

idiot.

Fuck bonds, they are the worst investment there is first of all you can't trust the fucking government second they are a pain in the ass third there's nothing but a diminishing return. you mother fucking retard

I thought this was going to be a thread about The White House selling trashed hard drives and dumpsters full of shredded documents.

idiot.

Fuck bonds, they are the worst investment there is first of all you can't trust the fucking government second they are a pain in the ass third there's nothing but a diminishing return. you mother fucking retard

short term safe haven you dipshit.

DDDDUUUUURRRRRR

idiot.

DDDDUUUUURRRRRR
You can deal with them if you want I don't give two shits, I would never even think of investing in such a fucked up thing. Nor should you ever expect anyone else to do what you do with your fucking Bonds.

One could say a president with bonds or any elected official with bonds is absolutely a conflict of interest… Fact

idiot.

DDDDUUUUURRRRRR
You can deal with them if you want I don't give two shits, I would never even think of investing in such a fucked up thing. Nor should you ever expect anyone else to do what you do with your fucking Bonds.

you think? thats laughable.

Bonds and ETF's are the #1 safe haven/s during corrections ... TIPS too.

now go pretend you're not a fucking idiot.

DDDDUUUUURRRRRR

Bonds ans ETF's are the #1 safe haven/s during corrections ... TIPS too.

Safe Havens for career politicians maybe, not for successful people. dip shit
Donald Trump would be a fucking moron to liquidate his businesses and put into a bond, he would have nothing after a couple years… Fact

DDDDUUUUURRRRRR

Donald Trump would be a fucking moron to liquidate his businesses and put into a bond, he would have nothing after a couple years… Fact

keep spouting your bullsht,you're getting dumber every post.

successful people dont protect their investment portfolio . BBBBAAAAAWWWWWWHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nah, they sure don't, thats why they're successful.

YA DUMBASS !

DDDDUUUUURRRRRR

successful people dont protect their investment portfolio . BBBBAAAAAWWWWWWHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YA DUMBASS !
Trump just needs to keep the things the way they are which are absolutely legal and let his kids run it, much better than any fucking bond.
Typical of you progressives wanting to redistribute other people's wealth…:lmao::fu:

DDDDUUUUURRRRRR

YA DUMBASS !
Trump just needs to keep the things the way they are which are absolutely legal and let his kids run it, much better than any fucking bond.
Typical of you progressives wanting to redistribute other people's wealth…:lmao::fu:

TDTFW ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

YA DUMBASS !

TDTFW ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Anyway, would that not be a conflict of interest for a government official, an elected government official putting money into bonds - government controlled bonds… I don't think I would trust that shit

Forum List

Back