Fiona Hill Confirms Ukraine Was Currying Favor With Hillary Clinton In 2016

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Of course Ukraine was working for Hillary. Every Leftard poll was saying her election was a done deal.

Dr. Fiona Hill testified Thursday that members of the Ukrainian government were attempting to curry favor with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in 2016 with the assumption that she was going to win the presidential election.

Hill made the admission while discussing a 2017 Politico article by reporter Ken Vogel that alleged Ukrainian officials attempted to sabotage President Donald Trump’s candidacy. The article has been used to prove that Ukraine, in addition to Russia, had some role in interfering with the US election.

‘Bet On The Wrong Horse’ — Fiona Hill Confirms Ukraine Was Currying Favor With Hillary Clinton In 2016

The Ukraine courts said the same thing over this.............That they interfered with U.S. elections in favor of Hillary........

But the Libs will never see it.............they don't care that there side is guilty of what they are accusing Trump of................They are dirt bags...........Normal for them these days.

Fiona Hill is a strange being.
She writes a book about Putin being behind 20 political assassinations, yet pens an editorial in 2015 supporting non-lethal aid to Ukraine while working under Obama, yet supports lethal aid today.
She is a riddle inside of a riddle and it would not surprise me if history unveils her as a Russian mole.

From the OP

"Hill seemed to acknowledge that Vogel’s reporting was accurate, but indicated that actions taken by “individuals” against the Trump campaign could not be compared to the vast Russian effort to damage Clinton. "

She was talking about the Black Ledger...something very real that was the reason for Manafort quitting the Trump campaign

From the OP

"Hill seemed to acknowledge that Vogel’s reporting was accurate, but indicated that actions taken by “individuals” against the Trump campaign could not be compared to the vast Russian effort to damage Clinton. "

She was talking about the Black Ledger...something very real that was the reason for Manafort quitting the Trump campaign
Right slap in the middle of an election..............and Ukraine courts said..........was a no no......

Different rules for Dems ..........hmmmm..........when exposed...........Your side is dirty.....and guilty of what you accuse.

And she was VERY clear that Russia not Ukraine was the culprit behind the 2016 election hacking...and that Trump's bullshit claims to the opposite are RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA

This clown is making policy based on RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA

My God people

It is also interesting that Fiona Hill wriggled her way into working for the George W., Obama, and Trump administrations.
She is acme-minute smart, a totally eloquent speaker, but changes chameleon political colors concerning the Ukraine in the short 5 years since Putin re-annexed Crimea.

She writes a book about Putin being behind 20 political assassinations, yet pens an editorial in 2015 supporting non-lethal aid to Ukraine while working under Obama, yet supports lethal aid today.
She is a riddle inside of a riddle and it would not surprise me if history unveils her as a Russian mole.
All of which she explained thoroughly in her testimony, all of which went over your tiny pinhead!

I agree...

But in my humble opinion ..... she is a MI6 mole more likely (for those who don't know... MI6, is the foreign intelligence service of the government of the United Kingdom....... which are globalists, New World Order and Deep State scum) ok?

I have the strongest suspicions about her.

There I said it.....I may be wrong or I may be right! ;)

All of which she explained thoroughly in her testimony, all of which went over your tiny pinhead!

She's very adept. She's very cagey.

Comes from a working class background in England.
Was a foreign exchange student in Moscow in 1987. KGB could've got their hooks into her then. KGB did not become the FBS until 1992.

She's very adept. She's very cagey.

Comes from a working class background in England.
Was a foreign exchange student in Moscow in 1987. KGB could've got their hooks into her then. KGB did not become the FBS until 1992.
Actually 1987 was when the KGB got their hooks into "human scum" Tramp!

Another thing about this person Fiona Hill

so you have no doubt where her words are coming from.

C1Ec7oH.jpg

I agree...

But in my humble opinion ..... she is a MI6 mole more likely (for those who don't know... MI6, is the foreign intelligence service of the government of the United Kingdom....... which are globalists, New World Order and Deep State scum) ok?

I think she reports directly to Putin inner circle.
Alot of Brit students in the 80's were adherents to Communism.

The Ukraine courts said the same thing over this.............That they interfered with U.S. elections in favor of Hillary........

But the Libs will never see it.............they don't care that there side is guilty of what they are accusing Trump of................They are dirt bags...........Normal for them these days.

The Left is too far up to their necks in blind hate and blood thirst to depose Trump and install their puppet regime that they cannot see nothing but their own lust for power.

I agree...

I think she reports directly to Putin inner circle.
Alot of Brit students in the 80's were adherents to Communism.

I don't agree.

Nothing to do with Putin.....and everything to do with Soros and the Rats

She is totally Deep State scum.

Another thing about this person Fiona Hill

so you have no doubt where her words are coming from.

C1Ec7oH.jpg
Brainwashed fool!

Why yes! yes YOU are. The facts are quite clear no matter how hard you statist scum try and hide it. She is a political animal. She does, and says whatever her political bosses tell her to do. Idiots, like you, can't see anything past your short little nose. You simply don't have the brain power or the education.

Forum List

Back