Finland is preparing to introduce a complete entry ban for Moscow, - Foreign Minister Pekka Haavisto

Whatever danger might come from a wounded pootler , it's nothing compared to the danger of a victorious, unbridled pootler . No compromise.

I saw it on the news, a long line of cars waiting to go into Finland to escape. Although I remember hearing abut Russians going there a month ago or so.

Many have flown to Serbia, which is theoretically "neutral". From there they can try to go somewhere else.

I bet more than a few FSB got there too to follow the Russians who left.

very expected smart move, no business as usual for moscow imperialists ,

Sharon aka Litwin,

as a Jew you wish of course Russia gives all its riches to your tribe again, as Yeltsin it did in 1990s and Ukraine after 2004.
Not your f.... kinsmen but Russian people will poses Russia

EU have closed air for Moscow horde 7 month ago. i guess they fly Dubai or Istanbul than Belgrade . very few can to Serbia via Finland
Russian airlines can't fly, but the Serbian one can fly over EU territory and to and from Russia. It's a rare exception.

Actually Moldovan Airlines are also resuming flights to Moscow, which they stopped after the war started.

Russian airlines can't fly, but the Serbian one can fly over EU territory and to and from Russia. It's a rare exception.

Actually Moldovan Airlines are also resuming flights to Moscow, which they stopped after the war started.
didn´t know it, very strange
Moldova is the worst whore out there

Moldova is the worst whore out there
Man, I don't know. They're a really small country. They were even offered modern weapons, but they refused so far. A couple hundred thousand drunk Russian soldiers could occupy them without too much trouble.

I'm not against Russians leaving and getting political asylum elsewhere if they want.

And I wouldn't say Moldova is more supportive of Putin's Russia than Georgia, quite the opposite.

Man, I don't know. They're a really small country.
Estonia is smaller , Moldova was castrated by Moscow horde 30 years ago, today they can get some balls back, but they can´t ...just can´t

Estonia is smaller , Moldova was castrated by Moscow horde 30 years ago, today they can get some balls back, but they can´t ...just can´t
Moldova is not in NATO. Big difference.

Forum List

Back