Find the craziest part of this story

The shooter is clearly a brain damaged drug addict.
"The car got too close so I shot at it"
Ludicrous.
Give the fool treatment. Oh wait he probably already got treatment, repeatedly.
I didn't work because he was a drug addict.

The tragedy is that the police probably allowed him to become an addict between the age of eight and twelve, but now he (along with his family) has to live with it. The police who were ready to treat him as a hardened felon the moment he turned fourteen.
Because there is a lot of money to be made slowing the drugs on their way into the country, but not much in stopping it altogether.

No one noticed that the Mother of the child that was shot was 21 years old with four children :frown:

That is an insane sentence. There was a DUI Homicide that that recieved 3 years. An Embezzler who got 5 years and this guy gets that much???

And why on earth would he go forward with a bench trial. I would never agree to that. Judges arent known for given fair trials.

Living in Philly I praise the judge. Living in Philly I hate the Mother who has produced 4 little crotch fruit by the age of 21.

Ludicrous.

The tragedy is that the police probably allowed him to become an addict between the age of eight and twelve, but now he (along with his family) has to live with it. The police who were ready to treat him as a hardened felon the moment he turned fourteen.
Because there is a lot of money to be made slowing the drugs on their way into the country, but not much in stopping it altogether.

I'm curious as to how you think 'the police probably allowed him to become an addict between the age of eight and twelve'? The police? Probably? Did his parents not have the responsibility of bringing him up?

Ludicrous.

I'm curious as to how you think 'the police probably allowed him to become an addict between the age of eight and twelve'? The police? Probably? Did his parents not have the responsibility of bringing him up?

I found it! I found it! The saddest part of the story is Charles Stuckey doesn't work because this guy was a drug addict. (see bold above)

Forum List

Back