Find craig lynch in england!!!!!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Finally.......something that the whole board can get behind.

It seems that some idiot over in England has escaped from jail. What is he doing now? Posting facebook blogs, taking pictures, and generally thumbing his nose at the cops.

Know what would be rich? If members on here, took the pictures and stuff, and found this idiot.

Think there would be a reward?

I'm also guessing that they wouldn't mind if he was turned in a bit worn out and worked over.

Facebook Fugitive Craig Lynch Updates Facebook Status While British Cops Search in Vain

* Font size
* Print
* 13 comments

Posted by Edecio Martinez
(Facebook)
NEW YORK (CBS) British police can't find escaped convict Craig Lynch, but search for him on Facebook and you’ll see that he has nearly 4,000 fans and an info box that says "Life is what you make it, live fast, die young!!!"

Photo: Facebook screen grab of Craig Lynch's profile.

Lynch seems intent on doing just that.

Back in September, the 28-year-old Facebook-friendly convict escaped the Hollesey Bay Prison, located in Suffolk, about 100 miles north of London.

Though police can't seem to figure out where he is, his Facebook friends get constant updates with Lynch describing everything from what he ate for dinner to who his first sexual conquest of 2010 will be, according to CNN.

"mmm i just had a 12lb venison steak. Roasted veg and chips, bangin meal. I feel stuffed but still got room for the j.d's . Hope you enjoyed the meal babe's. We'll have to eat here again," Lynch wrote on his wall, CNN reported.

The network says Lynch also wrote "Is thinkin, which lucky girl will be my first of 2010!!."

"We have spoken to Facebook and we are trying to trace him from the information we have," Suffolk police spokesperson Anne-Marie Breach told CNN. "We're also asking for help from members of the public."

Facebook Fugitive Craig Lynch Updates Facebook Status While British Cops Search in Vain - Crimesider - CBS News

Think we can catch this fucker?

Oh yeah........another cool idea, what does everyone think of (on occasion) using USMB as a way to track criminals and find them?

Shit...........might turn out to be something that could put some money in Gunny and others pockets.

Oh yeah...........almost forgot.........when this dumb idiot is captured, I'll post the pertinents concerning his arrest and incarceration.

You know........Al-Queda, the GOP, the Dems, as well as a whole bunch of other people are using the 'net as a way to screw others over, or convert people to their fucked up belief system via brainwashing.

I'm just thinking that it may be nice to see if we can do something positive.

But.........if you're not into helping the world be a better place, okay.

Nope.........personally, I'd like to see the idiot walking down the streets of Amarillo TX.

I could use the cash!

Never been a big fan of those that do stupid crimes and then brag to the police that they can't be caught.

Forum List

Back