Final word on G Floyd

I haven't said a word about joe you lying pos. Why do you bastards lie all the time?

It's what Curried Goats does, I've seen it first-hand myself. He concocts fictitious arguments that he then attributes to other posters, for the sake of evading the actual argument that he can't win. A classic straw man creator.

Wow, how many demented lies are in this meme.

Breonna Taylor was not a drug dealer. Her ex-boyfriend was.
Jacob Blake had a tumultuous relationship with his girlfriend, but was never convicted of "Rape".
George Floyd did not point a gun at a pregnant woman. There's no evidence that the woman was pregnant.

The thing is "Were these perfect people", which they are not. The question is, did the police use excessive force in dealing with them, which they absolutely did.

Taylor's boyfriend admitted shooting at the police first. Guess what happens when you shoot at the police? They shoot back.

The person who 'murdered' George Floyd was whoever provided him with the fentanyl that he overdosed on.

Ultimately, Mr. Floyd made the choice to take that fentanyl. Somewhere further back, he made the choice to start abusing opioids, which pushed him forcefully in the direction that eventually led to him taking a fatal overdose thereof. I'm given to understand that opioid addiction is extremely forceful, that an addict is intensely driven to obtain and take the drug; at the expense of any moral or ethical constraints he might previously have had, even at the expense of his own safety.

Some time back, I was reading about an opioid drug that had become common in Russia, known as “крокодул”, apparently very easy to make from ingredients that are (or at least used to be) available there over-the-counter. The name refers to one symptom of its use, which is damage to the user's skin, making it bear some superficial resemblance to the skin of a crocodile. I remember reading that the average крокодул user has a life expectancy of about two years from the time he starts using it. The drug kills them, but their are so driven by the addiction that they continue using it, knowing that it is killing them. Most of them probably started with other opioids/opiates, but switched to крокодул because it is much easier to obtain than any other drugs that would satisfy their addiction.

I think you are a tad confused. Most German and Austrian Jews survived the war.

Most of the Jews who were killed were from Poland and the Slavic countries, which either allied with Germany or were conquered by Germany.

Nope, I've cited that every other advanced democracy has strict gun controls and low crime rates. (Because criminals don't feel quite as brave when they can't get a gun, imagine that.)

I'll give you three guesses as to what ELSE Japan does not have a lot of...

They can get guns and crime still exists. Your citations do not refute the fact that disarming a person does not make them safer.

But a lot less crime than we have, that's the point. You are FAR more likely to be murdered in the US than the UK.

The Jacob Blake and Breonna Taylor shootings were justified and appropriate much like the micheal brown shooting and the ritten hoiuise shootings

I think the Taylor shooting was justifiable in that her boyfriend fired at the police. The cops are still going to get convicted, though, because they committed pretty obvious fraud getting that warrant to start with.

Criminals don't feel so brave when they know that their intended victims are likely to be armed.

Sure they do. They just time their actions to when they know the person isn't home or isn't near his gun.

If guns prevented crime, we'd have the lowest crime rate in the Free World, not the highest.

Eh, most of them survived so what’s the big deal?

Jesus fucking Christ dude. WTF is wrong with you.

Oh yes, those Jews were disarmed.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that your learning disability was in effect here.

Jews in Germany survived the war. They were able to get out before the war started.
most victims of the Holocaust were Jews (and non-Jews) in countries that Germany invaded.
Gun availability wasn't the issue there. They fought, they were defeated, and the Nazi exacted their revenge.

The person who 'murdered' George Floyd was whoever provided him with the fentanyl that he overdosed on.
Wrong you emotional little cuck whites. Try to accept facts. :itsok:
Speaking of crying, isn't there another drug abusing, woman beating, low-life scumbag, icon-of-the-left needing a statue somewhere? Why not do something constructive with you time and get on that...?
We can put statues to Floyd while tearing down statues of Lee all while pointing and laughing at you. We're good at multi-tasking like that. 😄

Ultimately, Mr. Floyd made the choice to take that fentanyl. Somewhere further back, he made the choice to start abusing opioids, which pushed him forcefully in the direction that eventually led to him taking a fatal overdose thereof. I'm given to understand that opioid addiction is extremely forceful, that an addict is intensely driven to obtain and take the drug; at the expense of any moral or ethical constraints he might previously have had, even at the expense of his own safety.

Addiction is a disease, Bob. Sorry you lack the compassion to understand that. If we made it easy for addicts to get treatment, we'd have less crime.

Some time back, I was reading about an opioid drug that had become common in Russia, known as “крокодул”, apparently very easy to make from ingredients that are (or at least used to be) available there over-the-counter. The name refers to one symptom of its use, which is damage to the user's skin, making it bear some superficial resemblance to the skin of a crocodile. I remember reading that the average крокодул user has a life expectancy of about two years from the time he starts using it. The drug kills them, but their are so driven by the addiction that they continue using it, knowing that it is killing them. Most of them probably started with other opioids/opiates, but switched to крокодул because it is much easier to obtain than any other drugs that would satisfy their addiction.

Which shows why you need to treat addiction as a medical issue and not a criminal one.

Taylor's boyfriend admitted shooting at the police first. Guess what happens when you shoot at the police? They shoot back.
The problem is they got a warrant with false information. They created the situation.

And if you were talking about a redneck defending his home, like WIngnut heroes David Koresh and Randy Weaver, you'd be cheering him.

I'll give you three guesses as to what ELSE Japan does not have a lot of...

No, tell us, please.

But a lot less crime than we have, that's the point. You are FAR more likely to be murdered in the US than the UK.

I think the Taylor shooting was justifiable in that her boyfriend fired at the police. The cops are still going to get convicted, though, because they committed pretty obvious fraud getting that warrant to start with.

Sure they do. They just time their actions to when they know the person isn't home or isn't near his gun.fear the

If guns prevented crime, we'd have the lowest crime rate in the Free World, not the highest.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that your learning disability was in effect here.

Jews in Germany survived the war. They were able to get out before the war started.
most victims of the Holocaust were Jews (and non-Jews) in countries that Germany invaded.
Gun availability wasn't the issue there. They fought, they were defeated, and the Nazi exacted their revenge.
The others were juastified as well and you know it.

No that is not the point.

the point is that disarming any individual does not make them safer and only fucking fools ( like you ) fear the state less than comomn people

Gun availabiility was in fact the issue they were murdered like cattle with no chance to resist,

Addiction is a disease, Bob. Sorry you lack the compassion to understand that. If we made it easy for addicts to get treatment, we'd have less crime.
·​
·​
·​
Which shows why you need to treat addiction as a medical issue and not a criminal one.

I don't necessarily disagree.

I clearly understand that the abuse of drugs causes a great deal of trouble, for the abuser, and for those associated in any way with the abuser; and that society has a very strong, legitimate interest in doing whatever can reasonably be done to discourage it. Whether treating it as a crime is the best way to address it, or whether there is a better way, is above my pay grade.

As a common cliché says, “When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.” Government's one main tool is the ability to enact laws, and to punish people for breaking those laws; so from that point of view, drug abuse looks like a criminal problem. Even more so when addicts become unable to hold down normal jobs, and become intensely driven to obtain their drugs, and so resort to crime in order to make their living, and in order to pay for theirs drugs.

I don't know how to treat addicts. I don't know how to help addicts. I know that some are unwilling to be helped, and cannot effectively be helped against their will. I do not know, for more than a moderate level of confidence, that there is any better solution to dealing with them than to lock them up as criminals; if there is, it will take someone who knows a lot more about drug addiction and how to treat it than I do or ever will know, in order to devise that better way to deal with them.

"Gee, we don't know what drugs he is on, let's put a knee on his neck for nine minutes!"

Why do you keep saying that the criminal dude who was trying to pass counterfeit money had a knee on his neck for 9 minutes, when that event never happened.

I'll tell you why.

It's because you are a stupid ,and therefore easily brainwashed by fake news, idiot.

You are a dumbass. Plain and simple.

“He said to me, ‘Amy, what happens when the actual evidence doesn’t match up with the public narrative that everyone’s already decided on?’ And then he said, ‘This is the kind of case that ends careers.’”
Read the whole thing. Cowardly decisions have locked MPLS into a doom loop because lawlessness was aided and abetted by city attorneys.
Everyone said this is what was happening back then.
Nothing new.
Just sayin

We don't need a "narrative", there's a video.

Unlike all the other cases of police misconduct, where there was no video or grainy video or video edited by the Police, we have 9 minutes of the cop in real time strangling this man to death.
He resisted arrest, the maneuver that was used on Floyd was the standard one that every policeman in his precinct was taught.

Nope, he's the result of decades of bad policies. We make it hard to get drug treatment and easy to get guns, and we wonder why we have crime.

Let's make it HARD to get guns and EASY to get drug treatment.
We had mental hospitals that handled drug treatments until liberals shut them down. Also it was welfare that paid minority women to leave the father out of the family. Another liberal policy.

In that case he's in prison because all you gun toting patriots are actually pussies who'll stand by while liberals intimidate a court into putting a man in prison. Is that what you're arguing happened? Are you afraid to do anything because you're terrified of liberals? 😄
The jury was afraid for their lives if they didn't convict. Because of you nut jobs.

Forum List

Back