Film banned by cinemas after fights

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
BBC defends Blue Story after Star City riot

The director of Blue Story said the gang film was about "love not violence", after seven police officers were injured in the Star City riot.

Police were called to the giant entertainment complex on Saturday evening following reports of youths with machetes.

Six teenagers were arrested, including a 13-year-old girl. Vue Cinemas - which was screening the film at the complex - confirmed that Blue Story would no longer be showing in any of its 91 outlets in the UK and Ireland. It was also later pulled by Showcase.

Bit of an overreaction here. Great publicity for the movie though.

Looked up what this film is about- "hard-hitting crime drama about two friends who become rivals in a vicious London gangland war."

Evidently the director failed to film the love. :10:

I don’t know about ya’ll but, I feel positively nude without my machete.

Machetes? Was it muzzies?
There was a fight between a couple of girls. Only 1 machete was seen. They dont even know if these kids were watching the film. Frozen 2 was also showing.
I'll admit, "Frozen II"...hell, most modern Disney films, are enough to drive a sane, reasoning adult to violence. Have you seen some of this recent, PC pap? Talk about feeding a narrative.

There was a fight between a couple of girls. Only 1 machete was seen. They dont even know if these kids were watching the film. Frozen 2 was also showing.

Taking machetes to a movie common there?

Well since they don't allow guns there I guess a machete is the next best thing.
There would have been 20 dead souls if this was in the US.

Well since they don't allow guns there I guess a machete is the next best thing.

A recent case of black mob violence in the US resulted in 2 dead and many injured. black ghetto thugs just don't have good aim that's why their senseless violence rarely meets the qualifications of mass shooting.

Still can't resist bashing the Americans?

Oh. There seem to be more and more guns there every day. Gun deaths are exploding. Seems bad guys who want them have no trouble getting them.

Who knew.

Forum List

Back