Filed for a patent today

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
Hopefully it will work out for the kids.

It has to do with Security Cameras, viewing them on a regular TV and such.

It is a concept Patent without a working model which seems to be fine in recent years.
A block diagram and functional diagram without giving out all the details.
The hardware is covered by the patent and the code is copyrighted.

Hopefully it will work out for the kids.

It has to do with Security Cameras, viewing them on a regular TV and such.

It is a concept Patent without a working model which seems to be fine in recent years.
A block diagram and functional diagram without giving out all the details.
The hardware is covered by the patent and the code is copyrighted.

O how impressive, uscitizen! Congrats!

Me too. For the kids and my estate.

I have a few more ideas in the works, but out of time to work on them.
A high efficiency clothes dryer for one.

The hot damp air being exhausted to outside goes thru a heat exchanger to preheat the air being used to dry the clothes.

I have a prototype about 1/2 built.

such a simple concept I have no idea why no one has done it before.
In theory it will run with less than 1/2 of the electricity used by a conventional clothes dryer.

Last edited:

The hot damp air being exhausted to outside goes thru a heat exchanger to preheat the air being used to dry the clothes.

In theory it will run with less than 1/2 of the electricity used by a conventional clothes dryer.

Good luck with that,
the heat exchanger would have to be very efficient to be worth the effort for the minimal saving in energy.
In the new dryers the clothes come out nearly dry drying time is pretty short.
By the time the exchanger has anything to give off in excess heat the clothes will already be dry .
But it could act as a nice fire hazard.

Excellent...and simple...idea indeed. I've seen the same idea for preheating the incoming cold water in a shower using a heat exchanger, with the heat source being the water that goes down the drain.

Hope these work out for you. :clap2:

As soon as I decide how I want to package them, I will apply for a patent too. I have devised a way in which pickled pig's feet can be stored for over 5 years without spoiling. It will be a big hit down south and in all the red neck bars.

Good luck with that,
the heat exchanger would have to be very efficient to be worth the effort for the minimal saving in energy.
In the new dryers the clothes come out nearly dry drying time is pretty short.
By the time the exchanger has anything to give off in excess heat the clothes will already be dry .
But it could act as a nice fire hazard.

Ohh it will have to go thru UL testing and such. I have put a couple of other products thru UL and FCC testing in a couple of my jobs.

The security cam patent will be my 4th patent. but the others were owned by companies I worked for.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back