Fifteen months to go and STILL birthers can't give up

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Scanning the active topics on this forum, it is hard to believe that a certain segment of the right wing nut jobs is STILL harping on Obama's birth place, his education, his father's influence on him, whether he is a Marxist, etc.

Beside the obvious futility in feeding the self-induced, bile-generating exercise, what can compel these imbeciles to keep on going, beside the resentment of Obama's race and continuing successes?

Why are you calling my beloved president a liar?

He stated he was born in Kenya...now stop it.

"This is one of those books that should be required reading for anyone and everyone who is struggling to understand how and why political elites succeed, time and again, in persuading poor and working class whites to support regressive policies that are a boon for corporations but actually harm them and wreck the middle class. The answer to the riddle has far more to do with race than most want to acknowledge. But it isn't old-fashioned, malevolent racism that's to blame. No, as Haney López brilliantly and painstakingly lays bare, what is unraveling our nation is not bad people, but a stubborn refusal to deal openly and honestly with the reality of how race operates today." Michelle Alexander, author of The New Jim Crow

And the reasons why the doing the right thing to do has become so hard

http://www.amazon.com/Dog-Whistle-P...4270/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&tag=ff0d01-20

• Banned
No, as Haney López brilliantly and painstakingly lays bare, what is unraveling our nation is not bad people, but a stubborn refusal to deal openly and honestly with the reality of how race operates today."

...Please bear in mind that...at least for me......race is NOT an issue of white versus black, but an issue of accepting (or not accepting) differences.

Birferism is clearly a mental disorder.

To believe, despite clear and convincing proof to the contrary, that the pres is foreign born and a Kenyan and a Muslim manifests a clear demonstration such minds are either woefully ignorant, mentally feeble, or malignantly motivated, or a combination of any or all three defects.

Such minds as birfers would be woefully subjectable to ponzi schemes or cult religions because they must believe they have access to secret knowledge that others cannot have because they are unworthy personally, morally, or mentally.

Good heavens, these folks are the political equivalent of a our own Jeremiah or Silhouette of USMB.

If you leftist swine can have YOUR "facts" (eg, "common sense gun control" does not mean loosing your 2nd Amend Rights; if you like your doctor then you can keep your doctor; you don't have a job because the greedy corporations are hording all the money; abortion and birth control are part of necessary women's health; raising taxes does not stifle the economy; etc..), then we can have OUR facts: Obama is a saucer-lipped African Muslim hell-bent on destroying America.

No, as Haney López brilliantly and painstakingly lays bare, what is unraveling our nation is not bad people, but a stubborn refusal to deal openly and honestly with the reality of how race operates today."

...Please bear in mind that...at least for me......race is NOT an issue of white versus black, but an issue of accepting (or not accepting) differences.

:clap:

I see this birther "ailment" that afflicts some dimwits, as an attempt to belong within a (albeit borderline insane) group.
Indeed, a certain mindset seeks an inclusive, secret group that has arcane knowledge not generally acceptable or understandable to the general population. Such a group that believes their unfounded opinions are incontrovertible facts. That allows the group a sense of superiority.

Scanning the active topics on this forum, it is hard to believe that a certain segment of the right wing nut jobs is STILL harping on Obama's birth place, his education, his father's influence on him, whether he is a Marxist, etc.

Beside the obvious futility in feeding the self-induced, bile-generating exercise, what can compel these imbeciles to keep on going, beside the resentment of Obama's race and continuing successes?

I hear nothing from birthers anymore, you must be looking to be offended

To believe, despite clear and convincing proof to the contrary, that the pres is foreign born and a Kenyan and a Muslim manifests a clear demonstration such minds are either woefully ignorant, mentally feeble, or malignantly motivated, or a combination of any or all three defects.

Such minds as birfers would be woefully subjectable to ponzi schemes or cult religions because they must believe they have access to secret knowledge that others cannot have because they are unworthy personally, morally, or mentally.

Good heavens, these folks are the political equivalent of a our own Jeremiah or Silhouette of USMB.
But you believe in a vast right wing conspiracy, like your girl Mrs. BJ, so why can't I believe silliness too?

But you believe in a vast right wing conspiracy, like your girl Mrs. BJ, so why can't I believe silliness too?
Those are your words not mine I do believe that the far right reactionaries are out to destroy the country because they can't control the politics. They can't do either.

Nat us a racist who, like Biden, thinks its worth noting that a black man can be both clean and articulate.

Obama said he was born in Kenya and let it stand for years.

Nat us a racist who, like Biden, thinks its worth noting that a black man can be both clean and articulate. Obama said he was born in Kenya and let it stand for years.
Out of context and not quite right in the statement. If you believe in birferism, frank, you are a simpleton.

Those are your words not mine I do believe that the far right reactionaries are out to destroy the country because they can't control the politics. They can't do either.
Then please Fakey...pretty please Fakey...Name these reactionaries that cause you to piss your panties and so many sleepless nights?

Nat us a racist who, like Biden, thinks its worth noting that a black man can be both clean and articulate. Obama said he was born in Kenya and let it stand for years.
Out of context and not quite right in the statement. If you believe in birferism, frank, you are a simpleton.

Starkey had his Obama Context Filter surgically implanted.

He can read the words but their meaning is converted to whatever Obama needs him to think

Then please Fakey...pretty please Fakey...Name these reactionaries that cause you to piss your panties and so many sleepless nights?
Already identified, so now all you can do is troll. :lol: You look cut when you get upset I am told.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1342-1362083024-2.gif

Anything that could shorten that 15 months is fine with me.

Starkey had his Obama Context Filter surgically implanted. He can read the words but their meaning is converted to whatever Obama needs him to think
The context of the interview is clear; he is not a Muslim. Your lack of writing in context is clear: old age is catching up with you, as you slip into dementia.

Last edited:

Anything that could shorten that 15 months is fine with me.
He won twice, by more than 50%, the first president since Eisenhower to do that. The electorate does want your vision of America.

Forum List

Back