Fictitious democracy in the US

ethan

Rookie
Nov 24, 2010
America always exalts the democracy and freedom of speech to the skies, while it always used double standards. I participated in the demonstration near the SOA. After the end of the protest action everyone was going to leave. That’s the time when a terrible thing happened… Police of Columbus and sheriff of Muscogee arrested the representatives of press and marchers with the camcorders when they were going away from the base. It’s a signal to everyone – look that’s how we can handle with the press and the rest! The RT’s reporters Forde and Conwoy were arrested with an extra severity with the painful wristbands which are widely used by the US forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. See the videos of arrest below…
//www .youtube. com/watch?v=_TFp3rsJSTw
//www .youtube. com/watch?v=XMqaXVfmQ44
In prison all of the goods and chattels were confiscated and they were put in the cells with the old-timer jailbirds. After a six hour interrogation the judge left the biggest part of the accusations in force. And the reporters had a choice to admit their guilt and to pay fine or return to prison. Of course, there was nothing else they could do but admit the guilt and pay the fine though they hadn’t done no illegal action! But it’s not the end of the story. The further trial of non-conformance to the orders of the authorities (geee, it’s so dragged in, you can see on the video there was no non-conformance to the orders of the authorities) will continue. By the way, this demonstration dispersal was one of the most severe… And I wonder what might be the reaction of the American mass media if something similar happens, say, in Russia for instance. I’m sure that the entire world would pour tons of mud shooting out a stream of invective and in every way they will discuss the Russian freedom of speech problem. If only it happens in the USA itself, the media snug’s the word! No way! Is independent media afraid of the authority? Then how come we dare talk about the democracy in the US?…

What is SOA?

What was the demostation all about?

I understand that you are upset but we do not live in your head and don't know what you're talking about.

More data please.

Forum List

Back