FFS! Billy Graham WN Racist Bigot & Homophobe statue being planned for US Capitol. This is SO WRONG!

Billy Graham statue being planned for US Capitol
Each state gets to place two statues inside the Capitol, but those honored must be deceased. Lawmakers passed legislation in 2015 calling for a statue of Graham to replace that of Charles Aycock, a former North Carolina governor, the Raleigh News & Observer reported.

FYI..2015
N.C. Lt. governor asks that Billy Graham statue replace white supremacist governor’s statue

FYI 2: Still no line at the capitol to see this Con Man Grifter POS Racist, Bigot & Homophobe. I wonder why? The POS is so loved by millions! Where are they?
Billy Graham's casket arrives at US Capitol. FFS! NOBODY SHOWED UP TO RECEIVE IT. LOL!

:cuckoo::dunno:
Replacing the statue of a segregationist and white supremacist with one of a WN, Racist, Bigoted, Homophobe and Anti-Semite is an interesting move. This evil man shouldn't be lying in state, either.

Really, this would be sick...in the US Capitol.
26231428_212041602687887_6161277298521020551_n.jpg
^^^ Pure hatred. Putred pus courses through your veins. I will not subject my brain to your vile, wicked post. Begone you wretched devil worshiper. Folks, I encourage you all to join with me and put the piece of shit on ignore. What they contribute to a discussion won't be missed.

Billy Graham statue being planned for US Capitol
Each state gets to place two statues inside the Capitol, but those honored must be deceased. Lawmakers passed legislation in 2015 calling for a statue of Graham to replace that of Charles Aycock, a former North Carolina governor, the Raleigh News & Observer reported.

FYI..2015
N.C. Lt. governor asks that Billy Graham statue replace white supremacist governor’s statue

FYI 2: Still no line at the capitol to see this Con Man Grifter POS Racist, Bigot & Homophobe. I wonder why? The POS is so loved by millions! Where are they?
Billy Graham's casket arrives at US Capitol. FFS! NOBODY SHOWED UP TO RECEIVE IT. LOL!

:cuckoo::dunno:
Replacing the statue of a segregationist and white supremacist with one of a WN, Racist, Bigoted, Homophobe and Anti-Semite is an interesting move. This evil man shouldn't be lying in state, either.

Really, this would be sick...in the US Capitol.
26231428_212041602687887_6161277298521020551_n.jpg
^^^ Pure hatred. Putred pus courses through your veins. I will not subject my brain to your vile, wicked post. Begone you wretched devil worshiper. Folks, I encourage you all to join with me and put the piece of shit on ignore. What they contribute to a discussion won't be missed.
I put all the mentally ill trolls on ignore.

Just to show you how out of touch the OP and liberals in general are with most of America:

SOCIAL & POLICY ISSUES
FEBRUARY 21, 2018
In the News: Billy Graham on 'Most Admired' List 61 Times

LOL Billy Graham (@BillyGraham) | Twitter

The POS Billy Graham the Racist Grifter has only a high of 435K in followers......LOLOLOLOLOL Stinky... Just Stinks as always to rational peoples.
The Great DOUCHE, The godly Family Values leader NOW of the Christain DOPers has 22-48 Million followers.
Former Pres. Obama had over 60 million as president and 100 million followers now!

upload_2018-3-1_18-5-38.png

Keep telling us the POS Graham was loved.

Last edited:
Again you are completely out of step with most Americans.
It's ok to not be a fan of Graham, but your hatred is over the top. You are in a tiny minority.

Billy Graham is still stinky up the US Capitol Rotunda on Thursday, March 1, 2018.
No lines seen still or any LIVE cameras showing the nations JOY here
!

WHY IS THAT!? Anyone? Just a dead mentally sick self-appointed pastor Con Man, Grifter is all the POS was.

Wow.
tenor.gif
6d3e33eef8e03e47babe0eb178941715---presidential-election-us-election-.jpg

Keep trying.to prove your sane. POS Graham lied every day to his abused followers.

BGraham-assholedead.gif

Last edited:
Again you are completely out of step with most Americans.
It's ok to not be a fan of Graham, but your hatred is over the top. You are in a tiny minority.

Please tell us from your life training in fake lords'. How does a person hate thangs that are false,
made up, Con Man spews of lies for lords' love?

People who are trained in false magic lords' in the shy above are the ones being used and played as fools.

I just point at the mentally defective morons living the gullible lifestyles.
Supporting fake gods/lords' who take your kids to rape and always needs money.

Last edited:
61 times, on most admired list. Only the 4th private citizen to lie in state at the capitol.

"Members of both parties responded to the news of Graham's death with kind words, and recollections of the evangelist's outsize role in American life, including by noting that he was a counselor to US presidents, spanning decades."

As I say, you're out of touch.

The organizations he founded and funded are respected and do untold good around the world..good above and beyond bringing the Gospel to the unsaved.

Samaritan's Purse doctors were the ones on the ground in West Africa when ebola was killing people.

"Kent Brantly, 33, an American doctor who has been working in Liberia since October for the North Carolina-based aid organization Samaritan’s Purse, is receiving intensive medical treatment after he was infected with Ebola..."

"A second U.S. citizen, Nancy Writebol, also has tested positive for Ebola, Samaritan’s Purse said. Writebol is employed by mission group SIM in Liberia and was helping a joint SIM/Samaritan’s Purse team treating Ebola patients in Monrovia."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...6ed767bb747_story.html?utm_term=.1e1414a60c68

The unhinged gyrations of the OP shows you how the word of God affects demons...and it shows you how much they really despise those who do good in the name of God.

The organizations he founded and funded are respected and do untold good around the world..good above and beyond bringing the Gospel to the unsaved.

Samaritan's Purse doctors were the ones on the ground in West Africa when ebola was killing people.

"Kent Brantly, 33, an American doctor who has been working in Liberia since October for the North Carolina-based aid organization Samaritan’s Purse, is receiving intensive medical treatment after he was infected with Ebola..."

"A second U.S. citizen, Nancy Writebol, also has tested positive for Ebola, Samaritan’s Purse said. Writebol is employed by mission group SIM in Liberia and was helping a joint SIM/Samaritan’s Purse team treating Ebola patients in Monrovia."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...6ed767bb747_story.html?utm_term=.1e1414a60c68

The unhinged gyrations of the OP shows you how the word of God affects demons...and it shows you how much they really despise those who do good in the name of God.

LOL.. Pick your favorite lords' do-gooders. Graham was a scam as well and had its sex scandal.

Category:Religious scandals - Wikipedia

They all steal from the Flocks. That's what DO they sell, BS. For the money, child sex, and the good living for a few grifter leaders of these gullible morons.

#31 has a problematic with 'funded,' as if Graham's dupage didn't help donations, as if Soros is saved, too. In the law before the good Samaritan, Jesus is the only one who is not a christian, then answering the Samaritan's question with another question like he did. Delirious.

#'s don't lie.
A vast percentage of Americans revered Graham. The OP like most liberals, is out of touch with most Americans.

Just to show you how out of touch the OP and liberals in general are with most of America:

SOCIAL & POLICY ISSUES
FEBRUARY 21, 2018

LOL Billy Graham (@BillyGraham) | Twitter

The POS Billy Graham the Racist Grifter has only a high of 435K in followers......LOLOLOLOLOL Stinky... Just Stinks as always to rational peoples.
The Great DOUCHE, The godly Family Values leader NOW of the Christain DOPers has 22-48 Million followers.
Former Pres. Obama had over 60 million as president and 100 million followers now!

View attachment 179774

Keep telling us the POS Graham was loved.

This is how stupid you are:

More than 80% of the people that loved Billy Graham were already deceased by that date.

You know, real people that were real, God-fearing Americans?

Ofc you don't.

The demon inside Baz Ares writhes in revulsion at the mere thought of Billy Graham.

Forum List

Back